[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Finding out when character was made

KyoWantsCuteKyoWantsCute
Reactions: 700
edited August 2017 in General Chat
Is there currently a way to find out when a character was created on your account?
I remember we used to be able to check when a character was made based on the date the tutorial quest was completed.
Just wondering =)

Comments

• AventyrAventyr
    Reactions: 850
    edited August 2017
    I usually check the date of the first acquired medal on the character in question. I believe it doesn't list the exact time, however, and instead rounds to the nearest hour.
    It's not exact, but it's close enough.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    You can still check by the date the tutorial quests were completed, or the medal time as suggested above, but that only works for characters that aren't too old.
    The quest log dates got trashed at some point and I think it now shows random dates for old stuff. For example, it tells me I did my 4th job advancement before my 2nd...

As for medals, again, that only works for characters created after the medal system was introduced.
  • KyoWantsCuteKyoWantsCute
    Reactions: 700
    edited August 2017
    Ah thanks, I knew about those two methods, but none of them seem to be accurate because my characters are too old. Thank you though! Maybe I can ask nexon directly. Not that it's SUPER important, I just wanted to know.