[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add a separate transparency slider for Pets/Droid

shad0wn1teshad0wn1te
Reactions: 1,390
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
At the moment is uses the same value for transparency that you have set for your own skills. What if I don't want to see my pets/android but want to see my skills? I think their transparency should be separated from skills
  1. Should Pet/Android transparency have it's own slider?24 votes
    1. No. Keep it the way it is.
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Yes. Add a separate slider for Pets/Android.
       50% (12 votes)
    3. Go one further and have 2 extra sliders. One for Pets and another for Android
       50% (12 votes)

Comments

• DyJaysDyJays
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    While at it, a slider for the Inventory transparency and a a radio button to toggle it on and off would be good
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    An additional suggestion to this is to put the pets and androids behind your main char, instead of in front.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I agree it should be separate.
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    for me wont make change if all or separte gets transparency but its nice to have as option
    also pets should be behind the char/boss/mobs all the time
    pets like squirrels when killing for some period tends to grow and get almost as size of the character and cover it
  • RennnRennn
    Reactions: 1,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Seems like familiars also get affected by the global transparency option so it'd be good if they're separate too since I'd want to see if my familiar is out especially in boss fights... (Healing familiars don't exactly give you a visible buff on the top right hand corner of your screen...)
  • HertzianHertzian
    Reactions: 520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Haku isnt affected by transparency :'(