[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

why there isnt reboot in ems servers?

BaxiBaxi
Reactions: 700
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
i always tought that when the merge will come there will be a reboot server in the ems server as well... but ofc i assumed wrong and i just kept going on my char at reboot in the NA servers.... and basiclly i never really knew what is the specific reason (if there is ) why nexon not making a reboot server for the ems servers as well... since there is alot of ems people that moved from ems to NA specificly because of reboot it self and being a f2p sever. but those people because of that decition they have made they getting alot of lagging issues and latenecy issues. and yea im one of them. and im not talking only about my self, im taking about a lot of other players in the NA servers that originally are from the EU who having those kind of problmes. TL:DR, why did you guys (nexon) never made a reboot server for the ems server?

Comments

• LordBaxiLordBaxi
    Reactions: 315
    edited August 2017
    just found my original account. replay to this comment if you have an answer. thx alot :)
  • DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Honestly I just don't think there's the population for it.

An EU Reboot would be comprised of those from Europe who currently play NA Reboot and are willing to completely restart and those in Luna who would be willing to drop Luna in favor of the new server. I'm not convinced there's enough people to warrant a new server based on that.

I know many of us who play NA Reboot from Europe would not be willing to restart on a EU Reboot server, we would sooner remain on the more populated server we've already put so much effort into.

I also think Nexon would have considered not just initial interest, but the cost of maintaining the server once the hype has died down and those who currently play Luna go back to Luna and those who have already put a lot of effort into NA Reboot go back to NA Reboot.
    HoneyWaterBluejeansdarik
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    the problem is that the prime time for an EU reboot would have been immediately after the merger, before those EU players got to start playing on NA's reboot server. I doubt there would be that many people willing to drop their time and progress on NA reboot now, after almost a year. some might pop over to EU reboot to check on their friends that may switch or play overe there, but many people are not willing to just drop something that they have spent many many hours and days on, just for a lower ping, and I dont believe there would ever be a server transfer between regional servers.
  • xCoraxCora
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited August 2017
    true right after the merge when they announced eu reboot it was the best.
    some tried it out and waited paicently for the release but it never came, almost a year later they say they think about it.
    so they already forgot their promise once..

now it has been another 2 months without any news and people are still waiting.
    almost like during the merge time when it got delayed further and further

if they release it i would probably still like to start fresh with a new char
    i love new beginnings at specially when everyone isnt 1 year ahead of you from the start.
    no smega about guys illegaly selling their cra runs, no begging for carries, people might acutlly party up to kill some easier bosses
    like ht or hilla on early levels since nobody has all their link chars etc ready

i would love to say no botters but meh they probably swamp over even if the server was less popular...

anyways im 100% for eu reboot and im probably gonna keep reminding them
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    A lot of players will join the game or return upon creating a EU reboot server. It will be more than viable and relieve a lot of stress from the NA reboot server.
    xCora
  • xCoraxCora
    edited September 2017
    time for a little bump ^^
  • xCoraxCora
    edited September 2017
    and another one here ^^
  • xCoraxCora
    edited February 2018