[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hackers! Hackers mobbing EVERYWHERE EVERY MAP!!!!

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited August 2017 in Rants and Raves
COME ON NEXON! I CANNOT DO MY QUESTS OR TRAINING ANYMORE!!
GET A GRIP! HACKERS AT EVERY CHANNEL OF THE MR.ALLI MAP AND SOME OTHER PIRATE (HERB TOWN) MAPS! I AM SO DAM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!
IT IS AS IF NO ONE WORKS AT NEXON TO GET RID OF THESE PEOPLE OR SOMETHING! SIGHHHH, LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN

I.
CANNOT.
TRAIN.
AT. ANY. CHANNEL.
THEY. ARE. LITERALLY. EVERYWHERE!!!!!! HAVE I MADE MY POINT CLEAR???

NOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY, "OH JUST GO TO OTHER MAPS", THEN YOU SHOULD PROB JUST QUIT YOUR JOB AT NEXON,
BECAUSE PLAYERS ARE SERIOUSLY GETTING AFFECTED NEGATIVELY BY THIS. PERHAPS, JUST PERHAPS... IT IS TIME TO TAKE AN ACTION? Orz

This is a VERY SERIOUS FEEDBACK, you better not put this in the RANT section... sighh
JettLuvsU

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited August 2017
    We all know about the hacker/bot infestation. It is difficult to control these players/ bots without something that hinders legit players.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2017
    This is a VERY SERIOUS FEEDBACK, you better not put this in the RANT section... sighh

The suggestions/feedback forum is for legitimate, constructive feedback. Screaming in caps isn't typically considered constructive.
    Please calm down, it doesn't help to be angry at everything.
    Perma
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited August 2017
    I'm going to be honest I haven't seen a botter besides those advetisings bots in Heneseys for a long time now or do I henehoe too much
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2017
    DeeMon wrote: »
    Neospector wrote: »

The suggestions/feedback forum is for legitimate, constructive feedback. Screaming in caps isn't typically considered constructive.

Why don't you volunteer to ban hackers in-game? Moving a thread doesn't help either.
    You fat **** at nexon really do not care about this game, do you?

dont bite the hand that feeds you
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited August 2017

Why don't you volunteer to ban hackers in-game? Moving a thread doesn't help either.
    because we might get a crossfire that's what the volunteer said.

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2017

Because El Segundo is 6 hours away.
    Please watch your language and do not harass other users.
    Perma
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017

Take a chill pill and calm down.
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited August 2017
    ^

• nikoflamenikoflame
    Reactions: 630
    edited August 2017
    I would totally volunteer to be a GM who's only power is the ability to ban hackers (and maybe instant teleportation to make that easier) and nothing else. But Nexon wouldn't have it.
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited August 2017
    nikoflame wrote: »
    I would totally volunteer to be a GM who's only power is the ability to ban hackers (and maybe instant teleportation to make that easier) and nothing else. But Nexon wouldn't have it.

Probably because it's dumb to be handing out GM accounts to randoms over the internet. Who's only power is to ban hackers? What, does banning require them to enter some intricate proof for the ban button to activate? lol.

Use your head. Anyone can say they want to ban hackers, then go around and ban half the server because 'Herp derp Nexon trusted some stranger over the internet'. I mean, just look at Tespia/Private Tester selections and how some folks had concerns that there could be picks who held ill-intentions and may take advantage of their position to find exploits or other **** to abuse once content reaches the live server.

This is coming from someone who's account dates back to 2006. Your suggestion of volunteer in-game GM is terrible.
    HardmusclePerma