[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Account bound guild members

TemptationTemptation
Reactions: 1,575
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
With legion and kanna farming (in reboot) people are more time leveling alts or farming than on main character, it would be nice that the guild membership was account bound like we already have in friend list.
HoneyWaterRollsSlicedTime

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    +1, I have actually had this idea before (and maybe made a post about it on the old forums)
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited August 2017
    i like this idea. my mules take up so much room and we could use some new faces without sacrificing mules.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I think if something were to be added, the individual characters should have the option of whether to do this or not.

Some people have multiple guilds for a reason other than because of alts taking space. Such as backup if they have or want to leave their other guild. Or some people want to own the whole alliance and level all the guilds on one account.