[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mihile skills and 50% buff duration IA

MellomotoMellomoto
Reactions: 1,025
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
EDITED after made aware of undocumented skill changes.

Bug type: Skill functionality

Brief bug summary: Royal guard buff does not work properly with 50% buff duration or after v.188

Skill details before incident (before v.188 update):
Playing as Mihile, when Royal Guard is used without a 50% buff duration it applies a 12 second buff that can gain up to 5 stacks, which changes the area of affect and % damage of Royal Guard and Sword of Light, as well as providing attack boosts for each stack. Sword of Light adds 6 seconds to the buff when used.

Skill malfunctions (when the 50% buff duration inner ability is applied and after v.188 update):
- The Royal Guard buff remains to be 12 seconds (not increased to 18 seconds) when applied by Royal Guard itself, even though it is a 1st job skill
- The duration of the Royal Guard buff "reset" by Sword of Light can be visually less than 5 seconds if used just before the buff expires
- If Royal Guard was not intended to work with % buff duration, it should be noted in the skill description

Steps to reproduce:
Obtain 50% buff duration inner ability
Use Royal Guard and obtain buff
Use Sword of Light before duration of Royal Guard buff is dismissed

Images provided: http://imgur.com/a/ECgsl

NOTE: Inner ability obtained after v.188 update

Character name: TaiIs (Taiis)

Character level: 208

Character job: Mihile

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: Since the v.188 update
JettLuvsU

Comments

• SlatymateSlatymate
    Reactions: 2,150
    edited August 2017
    After reading the comments in the reddit post, I am not sure if your report really contain a bug. It will check it again later to see if more Mihile players can confirm or reject statements.
    JettLuvsU
  • HerosCreedxHerosCreedx
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2017
    I had 30% buff duration on my last line and i still only had the same 12 seconds . Idk if it is a bug or intended but it is a little annoying. I am MikhaiI the mihile.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Buff duration is not supposed to work with the skill. Not a bug.