[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Phantom's "Carte Rose Finale" Skill is bugged

PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
Reactions: 3,195
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2018 in Bug Reporting
Brief bug summary: when using carte rose finale in a town without mobs , then the cards won't stick on to the ground, the cards of carte rose finale are supposed to stick on the to ground even if they don't hit a mob.

More details: When using carte rose finale you get 2 Attacks:

1.the cards fly into the sky and damage any mob they touch,

2.the cards stick onto the ground and start damaging nearby mobs.

now the bug is that the second attack won't activate if carte rose finale dosen't hit a mob, only the animation will,
for example: let's say we are using Carte Rose finale in Henesys, the 2 animation's will activate but not the attack it self, what do i mean by that? the second attack and animation should activate regardless if you hit a mob or not , the cards are supposed to stick on the ground even if they do not hit a mob.

another example: when you get to crimson Queen she is not a mob (You can't hit her untill you click on her a couple of times, so if you will use any skills on her it dosen't Count as a HIT) let's say we were to use carte rose finale there , what would happen? the cards will go flying into the sky and drop down to the ground BUT they will not stick on the ground, they will just disappear. and that's where it is bugged the cards are supposed to stick on to the ground even if they do not hit any mob please fix it and ty.

i will link a video here for you to watch how carte rose finale is supposed to work.

carte rose finale works like that across all versions of maple story (not just Kms). Excluding Gms (Global Maple Story) and Ems {Europe Maple Story , it worked fine on ems before it got updated to Gms Version)

so please nexon fix it ,carte rose finale has been bugged for 3 years now. Have a nice day :D

(At 04:57 you can see the phantom have used Carte Rose Finale, and damien wasn't up there, so it dosen't count as a hit ( he basically hit the air), and yet still , the cards flew on to the air and stuck to the ground, even at the fact that the cards hit the air or an empty space.

(This is the Gms Veriosn, the bugged one, where the cards won't stick onto the ground unless they hit a mob)

(you can clearly see, that the phantom used carte rose finale, in a map without any mobs and the cards have stuck on the ground, this is how the skill is supposed to function!)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Use Carte rose finale in crimson queen (Before clicking on her when she's in idle mode), or even at any town without mobs.

2. See as the cards fly into the sky and then drop onto the ground.

3. after the cards drop onto the ground they won't stick there, UNLESS they hit a mob.

For Example: Using carte rose final at zakum, or crimson queen before you click, or drop the eye of fire results in that the cards will fly into the sky and then hit the ground, and NOT stick there.

it's supposed to Function like this : A. Using carte rose finale in any Town, or at a boss that is not hittable/in idle mode, will result in that the cards will fly into the sky then drop into the ground, and the cards are suppoed to stick there.

on gms the cards will do A, but only Half of B : They will fly into the sky, and then they drop onto the ground but they won't stick there UNLESS they hit a mob/boss, please fix it nexon , the cards are supposed to stick onto the ground even if they don't hit any mob/boss at all, have a nice day, and happy mapling :D

Expected result:

The cards are supposed to stick onto the ground even if they don't hit any mob/boss

Observed result:

The cards won't stick onto the gruond , UNLESS they hit a mob/boss

Reproduction rate:

100% of time

Character name: Ushër
Character level: 215
Character job: Phantom
World name: Bera
Date and time of the incident: 3 Years and it is still bugged.

*Edit: i have added a new video because the first video wasn't available anymore.
Phantomsito

Comments

• PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    -BUMP- ^.^
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    -BUMP- ^....^
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    ~BUMP~ , Please look into this nexon it's really importent , this skill is bugged for more then 2 years now, And you said you do Listen to the community, and read our bugs , please at least some Official Response 2 YEARS! and it's still bugged Come'On nexon please, why do i have to spend my time and money on this game with all of this buggs , and for 2 YEARS!!!! .
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Can i get an Official Response pls? , this skills is only bugged on Gms Version, but every other version works just fine , comeon ... pls,
    At least show me you will look into this issue, it hinders gameplay sometimes when you miss a hit with the skills, and the cards supposed to stick onto the ground even if the skill dosen't hit anything , pls fix it Dear Nexon . Ty
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    This skill is still not Fixed
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    ~BUMP~ Please fix it already is has been bugged for 3+ Years now ComeOn Nexon ..............
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Can i please get a response ?
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    This skill is still not fixed, can you please look into it ?

thanks.
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited March 2017
    Also having this problem
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    apparently this has just not been implemented.

the skill works just like his KMS Counter part, aside from one thing, the cards wont stick on the ground if the skill doesn't hit a mob.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    This is still not fixed and it's already may. please fix it.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for the detailed report, I'll pass it on.
    PhantomMasterThief
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    This is still not fixed as of the 1st of July 2017.

bumping for visibility.
    JettLuvsUxOtakuTransformingThunder
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Bumping for visibility again; it's still not fixed as of 31st of August 2017.
    it's almost been a year since i have reported this bug.
  • SlatymateSlatymate
    Reactions: 2,150
    edited August 2017
    Bumping for visibility again; it's still not fixed as of 31st of August 2017.
    it's almost been a year since i have reported this bug.

Don't worry, I did not forget about that issue.
    PhantomMasterThief
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    As of 3rd of October 2017 this skill is still not fixed.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Also i just found out, that even when the cards do hit the mobs, they still sometimes, won't stick on the floor... :/
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    bumping this as well, because this issue is still unresolved.
    as of the 19th of november 2017.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    This is also still not fixed as of the 3rd of January.
    Please fix it, Thank You :)
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    This is still not fixed as of the 1st of March 2018.

Please try to fix it, this bug has persisted for 2 years or even more now.