[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I have the problem 9 gb pop up

StevenCStevenC
Reactions: 600
edited August 2017 in Tech Support
When maple story updated I got the problem the 9gb download. I already download new version and keep doing like this. I don't understand it.

Comments

• MascaradeMascarade
    Reactions: 1,210
    edited August 2017
    I have the same problem and nothing is fixing it. I guess if you're not computer savy and expected to fix this game every single time it updates then you are just out of luck. I'm not redownloading this game again, this would make the third time for me, I'm just not going to do it. If they don't care, and they don't! about the players anymore than this, than so be it. I'm just fed up at trying to fix this game and play it, they know this damn launcher is crap yet they insist on us using it. It's another nexon "problem" which they DO NOT CARE ABOUT!
  • StevenCStevenC
    edited September 2017
    well ok I have redownload again see what happen when the download finished and I don't have other choice
  • MascaradeMascarade
    edited September 2017
    Mine did nothing after the download but try to re-download it again for the 5th time, I guess, thats it there really is NO fix for some of us and all we get from nexon is crickets they just really do not care. This is why the game is dead / dying, even for those of us who have stuck in there and tried to play and be supportive we're getting nothing in return, and now can't even play because of their inability to fix anything properly its ridiculous , good luck to you ^^ hope it works for you.
    StevenC
  • CarlCarl
    Reactions: 640
    edited September 2017
    Nexon really just put a unfinished launcher for us. my game wont start until I click "start game" the second time. Their programmer is not smart enough to make a normal launcher. Ton of bugs need to be fixed in years but nothing happen
    Mascarade
  • StevenCStevenC
    edited September 2017
    yayay mine working fine because I redownloaded maple story in nexon launcher. Im playing right now
  • MascaradeMascarade
    edited September 2017
    Carl wrote: »
    Nexon really just put a unfinished launcher for us. my game wont start until I click "start game" the second time. Their programmer is not smart enough to make a normal launcher. Ton of bugs need to be fixed in years but nothing happen

yup mine doesn't work after down-loading several times they do not care, I really think they want to see maple story just die, why else would they continue to be so incompetent I even tried through my steam account same crap there wanting to re download the game again.. not happening I'm just done with this non sense.. wish I hadn't wasted money on this game that is totally unplayable, they care so much they wont even address the launcher issues. Unreal...
  • StevenCStevenC
    edited September 2017
    HMMM I think you guy try to delete all of them in the folder and re-download maple story again in the nexon launcher. If you guy don't have nexon launcher try to download it and download maple story in there.