[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Stop with the 2x Events Nexon

GoldenRabbitGoldenRabbit
Reactions: 1,925
Member, Private Tester
edited September 3 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This is making the game completely unplayable for a lot of people. And making it all day is just making sure that pretty much no one can get on during the day. I can't even get passed the character loading screen because the game would crash while trying to type my PIC in. I figure the 2x events had something to do with how unstable the game really is. This is a really big concern and needs to be addressed. Please take your time into fixing the server stability before you decide to host 2x events. Way to ruin the ability to play on Sunday when a lot of us have free time in our hands to play the game on the weekends. It's like playing with the RNG to determine if it'll even let me get into the game or not.

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 2,895
    edited September 3
    They should have solved this problem with the V update since there were major issues then. They haven't done anything since then....
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 2,935
    edited September 3
    2x isn't the contributor to lag. Where you are located and how far you are from the main server you're playing affects the issue of latency much more than an event does, but the issue seems to be the amount of people such as yourself who are trying to participate in it, which is why the servers are so unstable. Nexon has the option to increase max server capacities but they're so divided that they can't make up their mind and even so wouldn't because the heads are so far up their (bleep) in greed they can't be bothered to see an issue with the things that are giving them that wealth.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 2,895
    edited September 3
    1 whale in this game pays for about 30-50 people if we were to take this game as a subscription based game. There are many whales and yet the services are far better in subscription based games. Nexon is earning far more and yet the services and servers suck big time.
    EfficientlyLazy
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 27,855
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 3
    I don't think the 2x has anything to do with it.
    I felt the lag in MYBCKN at least 5 hours before Reboot's 2x event started.
    The servers aren't even under any load right now, since not many people can connect.
    Something is off with Nexon's network, maybe some gateway is malfunctioning. And maybe Tuesday someone will come by to reset it...
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited September 3
    AKradian wrote: »
    I don't think the 2x has anything to do with it.
    I felt the lag in MYBCKN at least 5 hours before Reboot's 2x event started.
    The servers aren't even under any load right now, since not many people can connect.
    Something is off with Nexon's network, maybe some gateway is malfunctioning. And maybe Tuesday someone will come by to reset it...

Same mybckn lag
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited September 3
    mybckn as well
  • WayOfDaDrkWayOfDaDrk
    Reactions: 320
    edited September 3
    Here's to 10 years of poo poo servers! *Cheers*
  • EfficientlyLazyEfficientlyLazy
    Reactions: 805
    edited September 4
    Peep wrote: »
    1 whale in this game pays for about 30-50 people if we were to take this game as a subscription based game. There are many whales and yet the services are far better in subscription based games. Nexon is earning far more and yet the services and servers suck big time.

Yep. I've seen my friends drop thousands on this game in a single sitting & others upwards of over 20 grand. Never have I heard that being a common occurrence but it is for Nexon. I just don't understand how they can implement such greedy transactions in comparison to any/every other company and not have at the very least, a stable game.