[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reintroduce the Monster Park tickets for Reboot

AtiruhAtiruh
Reactions: 510
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi,

in the past we had Monster Park additional entry tickets which could be purchased for 3,5 mil. mesos. Those were removed temporary (as of 1 month ago), "due to an error". I'd like to know what the current state of this is?

Alternatively, in case the bug is still being investigated, how about increasing the daily free limit from 2 to 7 for the given time to fix the bug? The only point of monster park in end-game are the potions and especially saturday/sunday runs for EXP coupons so why punish the player in need of those?

Rolls

Comments

• LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Yes please, I don't understand why the tickets were removed from cash shop in reboot.. They should bring back the 3,500,000 mesos tickets again from the dungeon tab. I forgot monster park exists anymore after the tickets got removed. If not, then they should make it 7 entry permanently till then. If they got rid of it cause of hackers, then nexon clearly has no idea what they are doing as hackers can bypass the limit anyways, so no point of punishing legit players.
  • BuckYouBuckYou
    Reactions: 1,490
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    They have had ample time to fix this exploit that hackers have used. Please make the daily limit 7 until you can fix it Nexon!