[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Android Ear Sensor Clip

JulyJuly
Reactions: 2,720
edited September 2017 in Rants and Raves
why its in those random trashy apples and not available to purchase from cash shop? why on everything this company try to squeeze their customers/players? jesus...

i waited for this item but i guess i cant have it.. thanks.. really thanks.

Make those stuff that cost real life money worth... those lame apples gives only the worst scrolls in game (spell trace better) and lame chaos potion weapons.. and those pie potion.. rly.... how its worth $?

at least marvel/philo books give you stuff that you can use (even if its not what you hopped for getting ), if not on main character then on mules (or sell).. but those apples.. **** that.

Comments

• BuckYouBuckYou
    Reactions: 1,490
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I just wish Reboot had an option to get them
  • JulyJuly
    edited September 2017
    BuckYou wrote: »

hide your android sensors in reboot? its pay to win item.. you also must pay hundreds$ in normal servers to get it..
  • BuckYouBuckYou
    Reactions: 1,490
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    July wrote: »
    BuckYou wrote: »

hide your android sensors in reboot? its pay to win item.. you also must pay hundreds$ in normal servers to get it..

I know that, I wish Reboot could pay meso to get them since we don't have Golden Apples and there is no other way for us to have a transparent android ear
  • TheToxicDudeFromReneTheToxicDudeFromRene
    Reactions: 845
    edited September 2017
    Except apples give some of the best scrolls in the game. Far and away. Magical Scroll for w.att is a 100% chance to increase w.att and m.att by 9~11 as well as 3 all stats. Basically a Prime scroll, with the chance of being BETTER than a prime scroll, without having the use Guardians, Prots, etc. AND. 100% scroll for 4~5 w.att or m.att on both pets, and accessories? And the miracle scrolls for Acc Att. I totally dig apple events, and the people that use apples. Brings a neat little array of GOOOOOOD scrolls into the mix. With the added benefit of the new trinkets, such as the The Invis Antenna for Android ;D Which, as far as I am aware is tradable. So just buy it with Meso?
  • JulyJuly
    edited September 2017
    Except apples give some of the best scrolls in the game. Far and away. Magical Scroll for w.att is a 100% chance to increase w.att and m.att by 9~11 as well as 3 all stats. Basically a Prime scroll, with the chance of being BETTER than a prime scroll, without having the use Guardians, Prots, etc. AND. 100% scroll for 4~5 w.att or m.att on both pets, and accessories? And the miracle scrolls for Acc Att. I totally dig apple events, and the people that use apples. Brings a neat little array of GOOOOOOD scrolls into the mix. With the added benefit of the new trinkets, such as the The Invis Antenna for Android ;D Which, as far as I am aware is tradable. So just buy it with Meso?

prime is better.

and putting a cosmetic item into this random junk box is super lame.. they could do it like with the new kaiser/xenon/demon transparent items and put it in shop.. but greedy company..