[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Repairing installation

SlayerKev2SlayerKev2
Reactions: 620
edited September 2017 in Tech Support
So just thought i'd ask the question: does anyone else need to keep repairing the maplestory installation every time you run maplestory? every time i run it once and try to start again it wont work til i repair the installation and it always needs to repair 15 MB
mrskannax

Comments

• MascaradeMascarade
    Reactions: 1,210
    edited September 2017
    Ya thats what has been going on for many people but nexon does not care nor will they address it or fix it, the only thing you can do is chose one account to play and launch through steam other than that you are just plain out of luck. I've decided not to even bother, I wont play or spend another dime on this game. Bottom line is the launcher is crap and needed replacing the day it was instituted yet they insist on keeping a broken launcher trying to tell the players "its better" well we're not idiots , its not better, again it is a big pile of crap~! and they know it but one more time , THEY DO NOT CARE! ..