[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game is still broken

ReymuuReymuu
Reactions: 420
edited January 2018 in Tech Support
After the scheduled minor maintenance, the game has definitely gotten better, i mean we can manage to get to character selection screen, and some lucky even manage to log in. BUT the game is still broken, people still DC very frequently, there are still black screens which turn into game crashing, its still laggy as hell sometimes. Just what is going on and what is taking so long to fix the game? Also why are there no communication about this problem from anyone working at Nexon, other than assuring us its not a DDoS attack which I don't really believe.

Comments

• AviellAviell
    Reactions: 1,000
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    It was running perfectly fine for me, and when i woke up (after maintenance) it's unplayable again
    Can't login and when i play I have huge lags, like it's frozen for whole minutes then it moves a bit and freeze again...
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited September 2017
    Just logged on fine a few minutes ago, collected my gifts from Monster Collection then attempted to get into my Farm and the screen went black. Tried logging on again after I had to force the game to close only to be unable to get past character selection.
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited September 2017
    me trying to go to auction, black screen pops up, still waiting.......and there you go congratulation you just got disconnected. You are welcome.
    bootlicker
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited September 2017
    me trying to go to auction, black screen pops up, still waiting.......and there you go congratulation you just got disconnected. You are welcome.
    MisterPoo
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, that sucks so bad.
    MisterPooLilyflowerFadesKunNaoki
  • MisterPooMisterPoo
    Reactions: 570
    edited September 2017
    I thought my internet was just pooping out every so often since the game was working for a day after the maintenance. Seriously, Nexon? Explain! Now! This is unforgivable...

I keep trying to go into the Auction House to buy a scroll but it keeps crashing me. It took me at least 10 minutes just to buy the dumb scroll...
    Edit: It is now taking a total time of 20 minutes just to cube my item to epic by going into the AH to buy one Epic Potential Scroll everytime it fails (up to 3 atm).

I am absolutely fed up with this beep. This anger is not worth the stress. I just recently came back to the game and already spent a lot of $$$ on the game. If I knew it was going to be like this I would not have come back.
    Ryia_ArcherNaoki
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    I'm on a terrible cash shop DC adventure now.... because I can only have 10 reward points at a time before I have to redeem them. Got lagged out and this is the third time trying to get back on....
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    well then... when's the next useless maintenance? and the one after that?
    FadesKunNaoki
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited September 2017
    The maintenance made it way worse for me. DC'd while challenging magnus for 5th job. Now I gotta wait until tomorrow to try again. :(
  • DanversDanvers
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited September 2017
    Yes :( the game was way better before this unscheduled maintenance, now I cannot play :'(
  • Minimelt35Minimelt35
    Reactions: 840
    edited September 2017
    I just want to know how it's physically possible to not notice people aren't complaining as heavily, and in an attempt to fix the stability issues, you manage to essentially **** it up even more.
  • NightPrayer9NightPrayer9
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2017
    Same here. It works perfectly before the unscheduled maintenance. Tried countless times just to log in. But after successful logging, within 5 mins I'll get disconnected. Already sent a ticket to support team, I wonder what will they say. This game has become so frustrating.
  • OthidistOthidist
    Reactions: 685
    edited September 2017
    I gave up when Wizet screen froze.
  • DoubleShiftDoubleShift
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited September 2017
    I am unable to play the game as well, going to cs, ccing, killing mobs for too long or bossing seems to all dc me. So much for this so called tuneup update...
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2017
    Yes I am also playing the d/c game...just got kicked again! Did I win?
  • MisterPooMisterPoo
    Reactions: 570
    edited September 2017
    Seems to get worse after midnight PDT.
    bootlicker
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    MisterPoo wrote: »
    Seems to get worse after midnight PDT.

I have noticed that as well....