[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to proceed with creating a dual blade.

JointJoint
Reactions: 1,205
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
As the title states. I can make a dual blade just fine but I am unable to proceed with the game. As it says talk to Ryden for a quest but he does not have any quest to accept. I tried everything and can not go further in the quest line or game in general. I tried entering the door and it says can not proceed with out acceptin the quest from Ryden and he does not have one. Please fix this asap.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2017
    What quest specifically are you trying to complete? Can you provide a screenshot of the quest in question in your quest log?

Also, in the future please use the bug reporting guidelines when making a bug report.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    What quest specifically are you trying to complete? Can you provide a screenshot of the quest in question in your quest log?

Also, in the future please use the bug reporting guidelines when making a bug report.

Think the quest Joint is referring to is "[Required] Embarking on the Dual Blade Path" (the very first quest) because that's the only one that seemed to have a portal saying "Accept quest from Ryden".

Don't think s/he can ss the quest in quest log since s/he said s/he can't accept the quest to start it, so maybe a blank quest log?
    Not sure if it's something that happened between maintenance, but just made a DB and got through everything fine up to entering KC.