[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Could we please add facial hair accessories to CS?

JPG0809JPG0809
Reactions: 500
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I was thinking this because there's so few of them compared to the amount of other face accessories and clothing. I thought it would be nice to add them to the cash shop since they rarely come in the style boxes (from what I seen) and there are players (including myself) who don't always want to have to be a loli and like to have fun by making our characters look like our real-life selves or old wizards.

Also, what was most of the reactions from players when perm items were released, but at the cost of losing all those 90 day items from the cash shop?

TheOutlanderSilverswornCatoooloooTheSammy58

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited September 2017
    how does not having facial hair make you a loli?

think you might be confusing loli and chibi, and also misunderstanding what chibi is.

This suggestion does remind me that we did have a few events that involved beard and mustache equipment a couple years back.
  • TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

think you might be confusing loli and chibi, and also misunderstanding what chibi is.

This suggestion does remind me that we did have a few events that involved beard and mustache equipment a couple years back.

Yea, the Carlton Mustache Event, for what the rewards were, it's up there as one of my favorite events. I support OP's suggestion.

Also I think that by loli appearance he meant having his characters associated to older ages and not looking like a child. Basically he wants to diversify the age group of his in-game characters.
    JPG0809
  • SilverswornSilversworn
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited September 2017
    The Carlton Mustache Event was great. I've had some very interesting reactions to my Merc's outfit:
    yvRVHaa.png

On-topic: +1 to the suggestion. I support anything that gives us more diverse customization options.
    JPG0809
  • JPG0809JPG0809
    edited September 2017
    The Carlton Mustache Event was great. I've had some very interesting reactions to my Merc's outfit:
    yvRVHaa.png

On-topic: +1 to the suggestion. I support anything that gives us more diverse customization options.

That is a beautiful beard, my friend
    LeRemy
  • JPG0809JPG0809
    edited September 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

I'm commenting on how the majority of players make their avatars look like lolis and that's totally fine, but it's probably because it's all that's available to make.

I would just like to have diversity like Outlander mentioned.
    TheOutlander
  • TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    yvRVHaa.png

Agreed, here's one of mine. Its my Cannoneer.

imageshack.com/a/img923/9219/zyviDd.png
    JPG0809
  • JPG0809JPG0809
    edited September 2017
    Why were they taken from the cash shop in the first place along with a few other items and when did that happen?
  • GalvarGalvar
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited September 2017
    JPG0809 wrote: »
    yvRVHaa.png

I have this beard on one of my characters, however I really wish that it came in other colors as the character I gave it to is supposed to have a grey beard not purple.
    But, I am completely open to the idea of new beard items and one way that Nexon can release them is either individually across ALL servers or in a facial hair exclusive RGN box akin to the flower hair pin box that was released a few weeks ago.
  • JPG0809JPG0809
    edited September 2017
    Galvar wrote: »
    JPG0809 wrote: »
    yvRVHaa.png

I have this beard on one of my characters, however I really wish that it came in other colors as the character I gave it to is supposed to have a grey beard not purple.
    But, I am completely open to the idea of new beard items and one way that Nexon can release them is either individually across ALL servers or in a facial hair exclusive RGN box akin to the flower hair pin box that was released a few weeks ago.

What is RGN?
  • GalvarGalvar
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited September 2017
    "Random Generated Number" Personally, I'm not a fan of the method as often times you don't get the item you want. However, if Nexon released a box containing a small quantity of nothing but, beard/mustache items, then the idea wouldn't be so bad since you are guaranteed to get a facial hair item.
    An example of what I am talking about is the floral hairpin box that was released in July.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/24101/cash-shop-update-for-july-19
    However, above all I would prefer for the items to be released individually across all servers.
    JPG0809
  • JPG0809JPG0809
    edited September 2017

Galvar wrote: »
    "Random Generated Number" Personally, I'm not a fan of the method as often times you don't get the item you want. However, if Nexon released a box containing a small quantity of nothing but, beard/mustache items, then the idea wouldn't be so bad since you are guaranteed to get a facial hair item.
    An example of what I am talking about is the floral hairpin box that was released in July.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/24101/cash-shop-update-for-july-19
    However, above all I would prefer for the items to be released individually across all servers.

I agree with the facial hair specific box