[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thunder Breaker - Typhoon: Add Drain effect

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
My suggestion is to add a drain effect whenever using Gale/Typhoon. It would be as if the skill "sucks" the life force out of enemies using a powerful vacuum wind.

When using Gale (max level), now recovers 25% max hp.
When using Typhoon (Max level 30), now recovers 50% max hp (takes over gale's drain effect) level 32: 60% Hp
When using their hyper, Primal Bolt, Typhoon's recovery is reduced to 10% it's original recovery (5%, 6% at level 32), which balances it out because the skill allows Typhoon to become spammable.

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited September 2017
    That is so broken XD. Like that's what BaM's draining aura used to be. Change Gale's max hp to 1%, and no, I'm not joking. Change Typhoon's to 2% or 3%. Change Primal bolt to 1% or less.

Or another solution would be to increase the cooldown of Gale and Typhoon, and have slightly higher %'s. With giving a healing cd to Primal Bolt Typhoon.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited September 2017
    You know Thunder Breaker is already OP right?? Look all what Naked did, in Mardia world. His YT ch is named Slatymate. He has the best Dojo time in our server and WAY the best time of Dream Defender with Stage 200 CLEAR!!! Thats with several buffs and as stats, 45k STR,, 139% ATT from equips so 153% total, 160% dmg buffed, 370% Boss dmg.

As for Dojo, one week he was 5 sec short to beat Floor 53 with these stats x.x

And now you wanna add a drain effect on a OP class, gonna be even more broken lol.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited September 2017
    That is so broken XD.

Demon Slayer has a skill with the same concept as what I'm trying to suggest for TB, minus the hyper skill change. Crows heals 50% hp with a 10 second cooldown too, and isn't broken. The hyper only lasts 90 seconds with a 180 second cooldown, which is where it where it would really matter, since TBs aren't exactly able to sit in one spot to combo. It just eases the pain.

Even if it's op I'd be willing to give up TB's Avoid chance for it, and have the duration of the hyper lasts 60 seconds with a 180 second cooldown.