[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Rune of Greed Cancelling Meso Gear?

hazelnuttiihazelnuttii
Reactions: 305
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality - Rune

Brief bug summary: Rune of Greed lowering meso rates dropped per monster

More details:

I was meso farming on my Kanna in reboot (123% meso + Eye of time familiar), and a rune of greed showed up in my map. Once the rune was activated, I noticed a significant decrease in my meso rates (I always run battle analytics when I farm). By filtering my chat for the 'combat' tab, I saw that my rates before the rune was roughly 15-19k mesos per bag, and the rune dropped me down to about 3-5k per bag. Shortly after the rune expired, my meso rates were back up again.

I received this rune again two more times (once later that night, and one again the next day) and had the same issue. Can confirm that this is related to the rune of greed because as soon as I right click the 1 minute meso buff from the rune to cancel it, my rates are back to normal again.

Character name: Kaguera

Character level: 208

Character job: Kanna

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: Sunday Sept 10, 2017 ~ 8:25PM EDT
Argent

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Not completely sure, but could this have something to do with how drop buffs don't stack?