[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone esle still lagging?

pandabunniespandabunnies
Reactions: 1,955
edited January 2018 in Tech Support
Game still laggy after maintenance yesterday. Bossing is impossible. This is getting frustrating. :(

Comments

• TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited September 2017
    Stability didn't even last 24 hours (least it was stable for awhile)
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017
    TheHoA wrote: »
    Stability didn't even last 24 hours (least it was stable for awhile)

Yea, but Im not lagging just same thing again the client is crashing when trying to use Auction or Cash Shop... & hard to log in since while choosing channel or after using my PIC the client just freeze and crash ("not responding message from windows").
  • McFookinMcFookin
    Reactions: 415
    edited September 2017
    The game was free of issue for me until this afternoon. It's back to constant crashing when trying to log in and when changing channels. This is super frustrating to say the least.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Sigh, here we go again, looks like the "Character select feature" didn't solve the lag problem after all.
    TheOutlanderLilyflower
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    edited September 2017
    Welp, I'm certainly not the only one then. I wonder what's causing all this. I wish we had more info. :/
    edited September 2017
    Just noticed there's gonna be a maintenance just for Grazed. I wonder if they're just gonna do one at a time now. Guess it makes sense, test the solution on
    one first so some can still play, patch it to the others later. Feel bad for people in grazed though.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2017
    *sigh* maintenance after maintenance seriously!

did this yesterday maintenance fix the issue? not 100% fixed the issue cause lag always occur after maintenance.
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    edited September 2017
    This thing keeps happening ! After every update, every maintenance OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Same old "Stop responding" and crash client.
  • NightPrayer9NightPrayer9
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2017
    It is still happening in Demethos. Taking forever to log in, disconnecting when change channels, doing boss ques, going into AH or CS. Basically whenever a black screen occurs when you do something, you'll get disconnected. I'm pretty fed up by this game.
  • MisterPooMisterPoo
    Reactions: 570
    edited September 2017
    The only issue I was encountering was having trouble getting into the game, but as soon as I got in the only other issue was inferno wolf. Inferno Wolf still 100% DC's me when entering AND leaving, causing me to have to re-log TWICE.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    So annoyed that GRAZED is my main world at present.. I don't understand either why we haven't been granted any completion stamps for attendance either yet like we have done in the past with these issues.
  • SlayerJSlayerJ
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited September 2017
    I haven't been able to get into the game since yesterday. I get to choose my character and put my pin in, and it just freezes there. Going to end up missing dailies and the start of the new event. ]:
    edited September 2017
    I've noticed that I have the most trouble logging in. If I manage to get logged in typically I'll have a lag spike here and there, but the game is playable now. I'm in MYBCKN. I hope this is somewhat helpful.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Can't even enter the Cash Shop to get a hyper rock on my mules without crashing... So annoying that Nexon can't just take the game down for a few days and fix it. These 2 hour server checks are doing nothing but piss me off from training because it resets the burning maps that I just can't play anymore.
  • MrJuggal0MrJuggal0
    Reactions: 1,200
    edited September 2017
    The crashing is just as bad in Reboot. I can't stay on for at least 5 minutes without something going wrong or my game ultimately crashing. At this point, it's crashing even as it's booting the game with all the developer and publisher names being shown; I'd press a button and then it freezes for a bit, then crashes.

I honestly would like if Nexon were to temporarily shut down the servers to try to fix the issues -if that is what it takes - like they did in the past because if a total investigation is needed, and it would require the servers being temporarily offline, then I would not mind, as long as they give out extensions and compensations of course.

It seems this current issue is not like the typical ones we are used to seeing though.... weird.
    edited September 2017
    I've noticed for the past few days that login server 1 has been either down or slow. Would there be any way for nexon to prevent the launcher from using that server until it's fixed?
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    edited September 2017
    Im trying to play in Bera since GRAZED is down right now... and guess what? CLIENT CRASHING ! :(
  • MysticalOGMysticalOG
    Reactions: 435
    edited September 2017
    I still have issues just logging into the game myself. If i can even get in then it crashes as soon as it goes to load. There has been weeks up constant updates and yet they cannot figure this out. SMDH. All I know is that id like to be able to play the game without the same issues as always. Back in the day there wasnt nearly as many issues, it was just all the hackers. I send my prayers out to MS may you please fix this once and for all.