[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Everyone from every sever just move to Bera

inukiroyainukiroya
Reactions: 880
edited September 2017 in General Chat
I mean everyone, Scania, Windia, all the allianced worlds just go to Bera soo theres only 1 world with people. Not just Bera and Scania. JUST Bera since i doubt we can even beat Reboots population with everyone merged into 1 server (soo dont complaim about Bera being overpopulated if everyone from scania transfered)
    No results for this poll

Comments

• bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    ... and do the merciful thing. I've spent my whole maple-life on El Nido since 2010. Back then, it was a semi-bustling place but as maple got older with more downtime issues and more pay to win it slowly dried up. Then the merger with other less populated worlds brought a little life back into it. Now in 2017 it was on life support before the Tune-Up update. The free market can't even fill up the first 3 rooms consistently. The regulars are almost all whales with toxic attitudes. Our world has gotten 2 solo down times in the the last week in addition to all the down times the entire community has gotten and it still nigh unplayable for the most part. Thank God there is the lifeboat of the world transfer coming next week. No one is going to transfer into this ****hole underpopulated world that needs two individual extra maintenances and still plays like trash. It's Bera or bust for anyone who has a brain. If people chose to stay in the dead wasteland called GRAZED they must be masochists or like ghost towns. It's really just putting of the inevitable. GRAZED is dead and it's never going to be a good world again. Nexon should just force everyone to move and blow it up. It's a dilapidated and obsolete eyesore. R.I.P.
    jeanniebeans
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    edited September 2017
    I'm definitely moving to Bera. It's just putting off the inevitable though... this game is dead in 3 to 4 years tops.
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited September 2017
    Would be nice to have a very populated world again :)
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    edited September 2017
    Great Maintenance! Now no one can connect to the server in GRAZED. Take it back down and start again.
  • jeanniebeansjeanniebeans
    Reactions: 440
    edited September 2017
    bootlicker wrote: »
    ... and do the merciful thing. I've spent my whole maple-life on El Nido since 2010. Back then, it was a semi-bustling place but as maple got older with more downtime issues and more pay to win it slowly dried up. Then the merger with other less populated worlds brought a little life back into it. Now in 2017 it was on life support before the Tune-Up update. The free market can't even fill up the first 3 rooms consistently. The regulars are almost all whales with toxic attitudes. Our world has gotten 2 solo down times in the the last week in addition to all the down times the entire community has gotten and it still nigh unplayable for the most part. Thank God there is the lifeboat of the world transfer coming next week. No one is going to transfer into this ****hole underpopulated world that needs two individual extra maintenances and still plays like trash. It's Bera or bust for anyone who has a brain. If people chose to stay in the dead wasteland called GRAZED they must be masochists or like ghost towns. It's really just putting of the inevitable. GRAZED is dead and it's never going to be a good world again. Nexon should just force everyone to move and blow it up. It's a dilapidated and obsolete eyesore. R.I.P.

This comment made my day