[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mother of all compensations

RailBirdRailBird
Reactions: 2,450
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Con someone from Nexon shine any light on how big the compensation you're going to give us is going to be? I mean.. I think we can all agree that you simply can't get away with giving everyone some 2x coupons and some spell traces this time..
And fellow maplers, feel free to add what you think would be an acceptable compensation?

Comments

• RokaniRokani
    Reactions: 1,220
    edited September 2017
    Acceptable compensation? The game working well.
    ZouyiroBeeverNyvorTorippiSlicedTimeSlayerJ
  • FuschiaFuschia
    Reactions: 905
    edited September 2017
    I'd like a power elixir, but it never disappears
    SlicedTime
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    10k maple points? :D didnt you guys used to give mp as compensation a LONG time ago
    Lilyflower
  • YamiNLYamiNL
    Reactions: 550
    edited September 2017
    A good compensation would be an actual fix of the launcher / game.
    Traveler5577
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    500 spell trace for everyone and 1000 honor for everyone....
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017
    Rokani wrote: »
    Acceptable compensation? The game working well.

Yes... please?
    MysticalOG
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited September 2017
    I just want the game to work again, but I wouldn't say no to maple points.
  • TheToxicDudeFromReneTheToxicDudeFromRene
    Reactions: 845
    edited September 2017
    3x event let's go :D
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    LOL, the game almost never works right. Talk about asking for the moon.
  • BuckYouBuckYou
    Reactions: 1,490
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Fuschia wrote: »
    I'd like a power elixir, but it never disappears

Spend $900 on MVP Diamond and you actually get that now lol
    FuschiaSlicedTime
  • KannamicKannamic
    Reactions: 320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    All week long 2x drop event. This way it will give a bit of ease to those raging about drop nerfs... Also, all week long because this is a busy time of year... Providing everyone with an opportunity to take advantage of this.

thanks in advance for reading.
  • sleepyguardsleepyguard
    Reactions: 665
    edited September 2017
    Can our compensation be Nexon selling the game to a more competent company?

Really though, after 2+ weeks of constant unscheduled maintenance, bugs and glitches out the wazoo, and the amount of discontent generated in the community, I'm not sure what would even make that acceptable.

I vote for 2 weeks of straight 3x Exp and Drop, and a new Burning Event. One that lets you choose a new character to be Burning once your current one hits 150. Let everyone get their Legion and Link skills up.
    MysticalOGPirateIzzy
  • KannamicKannamic
    Reactions: 320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017

Really though, after 2+ weeks of constant unscheduled maintenance, bugs and glitches out the wazoo, and the amount of discontent generated in the community, I'm not sure what would even make that acceptable.

I vote for 2 weeks of straight 3x Exp and Drop, and a new Burning Event. One that lets you choose a new character to be Burning once your current one hits 150. Let everyone get their Legion and Link skills up.

How about we just choose any character and it automatically becomes 250 with all items legendary and 3 lines of 12% stats... also 15 star tyrants! XD
    inukiroya
  • sleepyguardsleepyguard
    Reactions: 665
    edited September 2017
    Kannamic wrote: »

How about we just choose any character and it automatically becomes 250 with all items legendary and 3 lines of 12% stats... also 15 star tyrants! XD

XD I'd rather have 40 lvl 150 characters so I can actually advance my damned Legion, but I wouldn't say no.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Lol... 2x/3x event? Can't wait to see how that will turn out when the servers get overpopulated that the server bursts. I'll take 2x/3x coupons/buffs however.
  • MysticalOGMysticalOG
    Reactions: 435
    edited September 2017
    Ive played Maplestory for years and I remember way back when before bb they still had issues but they always made it up to the players with special events or equipment. Even years ago however there was not nearly as many consecutive updates and unscheduled maintenance as there is now. It is tiresome that every time I log on to play and actually get in I get an unscheduled maintenance. Come on guys, whats the deal? The pet packages suck as well. Just another scheme to rack in the cash. Meh nothing we say will make an actual difference anyway. But good luck!
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Lol... 2x/3x event? Can't wait to see how that will turn out when the servers get overpopulated that the server bursts. I'll take 2x/3x coupons/buffs however.

Nah the game is ded, so don't need to worry about that
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017

Nah the game is ded, so don't need to worry about that

Hmm, assuming reboot has lost a ton of players, I guess i'll be ok with that. :) I don't even log on on 2x events because the lag is unbearable.
  • MysticalOGMysticalOG
    Reactions: 435
    edited September 2017
    It is disappointing that after 8 years of not playing MS and coming back to see that nothing has changed. TBH I didnt even think the game still existed.
    BeeverPirateIzzy
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited September 2017
    The least they could do is extend the current event dates as majority of players could not log in today
    PirateIzzy