[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Still on a maint?

Player1Player1
Reactions: 1,040
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Launcher doesn't let me start maple because there's apparently a maintenance... but it says it completed on the site and there's no red banner on top saying that there's a maintenance. WUT?

Comments

• LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Nexon put no mention of maintenance on website because they are too lazy to bother. The completed ones are before, if you read the dates.
  • MysticalOGMysticalOG
    Reactions: 435
    edited September 2017
    Yea I noticed that they didnt even bother to post about the update. Not like they just did one or anything.... What do you think they are going to do? give us anything aside more disappointment
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    MysticalOG wrote: »
    Yea I noticed that they didnt even bother to post about the update. Not like they just did one or anything.... What do you think they are going to do? give us anything aside more disappointment

Same as usual if you already can guess:

"Additional backend changes to mitigate the recent lag and disconnection issues."
    MysticalOG
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited September 2017
    I'm actually more afraid they haven't posted a notice yet because they're doing something controversial and don't want the forums to burn down.
    At least the banner is up telling us when they expect to be done.
    MysticalOG
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Whelp there go my dailies for today ;-;
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    RailBird wrote: »
    I'm actually more afraid they haven't posted a notice yet because they're doing something controversial and don't want the forums to burn down.
    At least the banner is up telling us when they expect to be done.

Good theory, then again, players will find out themselves anyways.

Edit: Actually out of nowhere: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/25194/unscheduled-maintenance-september-13-2017
    Posted 4 days ago? Just to disable the chef event, LOL.
  • MysticalOGMysticalOG
    edited September 2017
    Is it me or does it even matter if they post it or not? Not like we dont all expect it to happen. SMH, maybe this time something will actually get fixed???
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Is it me or does it even matter if they post it or not? Not like we dont all expect it to happen. SMH, maybe this time something will actually get fixed???

Sounds like they are taking out the chef event.
    MysticalOG
  • YamiNLYamiNL
    Reactions: 550
    edited September 2017
    The maintenance was under [completed] but they editted it not too long ago saying that the maintenance time has extended .
    Also, not too long ago it has been put on Nexon's mainpage at the top. [The little orange/red banner]
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    YamiNL wrote: »
    The maintenance was under [completed] but they editted it not too long ago saying that the maintenance time has extended .
    Also, not too long ago it has been put on Nexon's mainpage at the top. [The little orange/red banner]

Of course, Nexon's creativity at its best.
    MysticalOGYamiNL
  • MysticalOGMysticalOG
    edited September 2017

Sounds like they are taking out the chef event.

SMH wow that is the whole cause to this. I thought I checked all of those notifications i just assumed they did that during the "unscheduled maintenance"
    YamiNL
  • MysticalOGMysticalOG
    edited September 2017
    YamiNL wrote: »

Of course, Nexon's creativity at its best.

I just noticed that as well... gah
  • TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    All I know is that since Burning Fields reset after maintenances even if the game is fixed, I wont come back to train until tomorrow. Oh and as most of you know, we are definitely having a scheduled maintenance on Thursday on top of that.
    Lilyflower
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    All I know is that since Burning Fields reset after maintenances even if the game is fixed, I wont come back to train until tomorrow. Oh and as most of you know, we are definitely having a scheduled maintenance on Thursday on top of that.

Sigh, September at its worst.
  • TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Sigh, September at its worst.

To add personal insult to injury, this is the month of my birthday.