[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mother of all compensations

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2017
    Hmm... I would like to have maybe 20k maple points and 2000 power elixirs as a compensation.
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited September 2017
    Just logged on and no extended events meaning i wasnt able to get the unique pot scroll from dice event even though i was able to claim it.

THANK YOU RANDOM MAINTENANCE WITH NO ANNOUNCEMENT
    KurobarahimeLilyflower
  • BeeverBeever
    Reactions: 870
    edited September 2017
    Nothing would be as great as the game being actually playable, lmao.

For me, at this point, no amount of compensation could truly make up for this past week.
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    Beever wrote: »

For me, at this point, no amount of compensation could truly make up for this past week.

Even 20k maple points, 5 black and 5 red cubes?
    Lilyflower
  • BeeverBeever
    Reactions: 870
    edited September 2017
    inukiroya wrote: »

Okay...well...yes, THAT would be nice, yes.

I'm trying to take a principled stand here dangit. xD
    inukiroyaLilyflower
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    inukiroya wrote: »

It wouldn't make everything alright but it would damn sure do a lot to show me they feel bad about how F'd up this last two weeks has been and give a **** about the community.

inukiroyaLilyflower
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Perm pets,frenzy totems,firestarter ring.. perm pendant slot coupons, Oh wait I am playing a Nexon game.
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    Lmao i like how they add useless exp/respawn charms and a royal coupon when theyre only releasing ugly styles lately to save giving us maple points instead. This is easily an avoided 10k maple point compensation since we can already get a ton of exp/respawn tokens from an npc in game. Dosent make sense they keep giving this to us since most of us players are long time players
    LilyflowerBeever
  • KurobarahimeKurobarahime
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017
    Just logged on and no extended events meaning i wasnt able to get the unique pot scroll from dice event even though i was able to claim it.

THANK YOU RANDOM MAINTENANCE WITH NO ANNOUNCEMENT

Exact same thing happened to me. Funny thing was I tried to live chat them during the maintenance and they said the event would probably be extended, but nope. What a bunch of bologna. Tried filing a ticket and I all got was a sad excuse of an apology claiming that the event was free (LOL your game is free, so that's a moot point). They should have the full capability to verify that I have the requirements to claim the upot since the event was clearly tracked and then just manually send it out, but of course Nexon doesn't seem to care about their players enough to do anything whereas other game companies actually help their players when they have a legitimate issue. The worst part is that they didn't even let anyone know that there was unscheduled maintenance at that time unless you were on the game because it's not on the news page at all.