[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Introducing: Becoming a Xenon to You Tube

ThonerThoner
Reactions: 1,375
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in Fan Creations
Hello All Maplers,

Many of you have at least looked at my earlier post regarding "Journey from Lvl 205 to Lvl 250 in Pensalir Gear" (Thank you for looking at it btw). But now, to expand my horizons a bit, since I love all blade wielding classes (Warriors using swords , any thief class, brawlers, etc.) I plan on making many different videos regarding such classes. To get an idea of what you all want to see, I have made a poll (however, I have already started the Xenon build since I wanted one ever since I saw its balanced stats and I had a feeling that, every now and then, my main focus atm (The "Journey from Lvl 205 to Lvl 250 in Pensalir Gear" series) would have a few episodes with a... less broad sweep of viewer appeal (before I knew it I was giving a tour of Grandis, never doing that again...).
So, if Episode 12 of the "Journey from Lvl 205 to Lvl 250 in Pensalir Gear does not appeal to you ( I do not even see appeal in it unless you are about level 80 and you want to be introduced to a productive quest line and see locations of certain rare drops ( Episode 13 will be a continuation)), I made the Becoming a Xenon series to give an alternate video line up for Maplers to see.
Please be a little patent with me making it public on You Tube. After talking to someone at Nexon, I have confirmed that I could not keep the cut scenes that interrupt the play through so I must remove them and Windows live media player is giving me unreasonable grief ( video not even running on the program), so I need to edit it in You Tube since it at least works. My first couple of videos will be just shorts (10-15 minutes instead of 20 minutes) to see if it is interesting to anyone. After that, I will have this poll determine what I try next so please, share you opinion. These videos, unlike the " Journey from Lvl 205 to Lvl 250 in Pensalir Gear" series, I intend to be about lore and character development. Please, share your opinion in the poll below ( I want to emphasize it is important to me). Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Thoner

1. What potential new Series interests you?8 votes
    1. Dude. Just focus on your Journey with Pensalir.
       25% (2 votes)
    2. Maybe... a new Dual Blade from the top? (lvl 1- lvl 250)
       13% (1 vote)
    3. Continue the Xenon path. ( lvl 1 - lvl 250 and lore)
       13% (1 vote)
    4. Continue the Xenon Path, but in Pensalir. ( O_o)
       13% (1 vote)
    5. Go for the Tank (Warrior,Fighter)! ( lvl 1- lvl 250 and lore)
       0% (0 votes)
    6. BE THE TANK! but in Pensalir. ( o_O)
       25% (2 votes)
    7. Stay with the thiefs but try a Rouge this time for half the blades. (lvl 1 -lvl 250 and lore)
       0% (0 votes)
    8. Rouge in Pensalir! (O_O)
       0% (0 votes)
    9. Dude. Just be a chill assassin ( or Night Walker). (lvl 1 - lvl 250 and lore)
       0% (0 votes)
    10. Pensalir Assassin ( or Night Walker)? (o_o)
       0% (0 votes)
    11. Brawler. Just do it. (lvl 1 -lvl 250 and lore)
       0% (0 votes)
    12. XD ( Just do a Brawler in Pensalir.) \_(-_-)_/
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• ThonerThoner
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I just want to thank the 4 people who shared their thoughts on the poll so far. Like I said, this poll is VERY IMPORTANT to me since IT WILL DETERMINE WHAT I DO NEXT or, if enough people reply to any one class and/or I see subscribers messaging me what they want to see in relation to this poll, I will do more than 1 series simultaneously.
    This is how I will progress:

1.) The class with the most votes will have priority along with what I already started.
    2.) If any 1 class has 100+ votes and it is not the top pick for whatever reason, I will do that class anyway with the same priority.
    3.) 20+ subscribers requesting the same class be done. *My email would have, like, 20+ messages for the same class. Kind of need to give them what they want...

That is what I will look at in 10 days. Thank you again for the 4 who have posted there preferences. So far, my Dual Blade finishing the Pensalir run seems to have priority. And thank you for reading this. I do check how many people view my posts and that does tell me your somewhat interested from the start. Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Thoner

P.S.: In my current back log of videos for the Pensalir run on the Dual Blade, Thoner, I am about to have my first lvl up in the series so definitely do not miss it. Thoner is close to going from lvl 205 -> 206 in Pensalir so almost 1 lvl down, 44 more to go. I like those odds.
  • ThatGuyZennyThatGuyZenny
    Reactions: 1,300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    i would love to see the journey in pensalir continue, but i think its more challeging as a hero or paladin. Also i wached some of your video's and they are way to short like only boss runs? that's a bit lackluster, maybe upload once a week and show the progress you made in a montage or something, or upload daily but atleast a 15 minute video, its just an idea i realy like that someone is trying what i wanted to do for ages now :D , and hey if you do it on the Luna server i might even join you ;)
    Thoner
  • ThonerThoner
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    From ( I think) the 15th video onward or so, most of my videos are 20 minutes. But I definitely began aiming for the 20 minute mark. I would try to fuse videos together but my equipment for video editing is well below par. However I still have high ambitions in this game. :D
  • ThonerThoner
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    i would love to see the journey in pensalir continue, but i think its more challeging as a hero or paladin. Also i wached some of your video's and they are way to short like only boss runs? that's a bit lackluster, maybe upload once a week and show the progress you made in a montage or something, or upload daily but atleast a 15 minute video, its just an idea i realy like that someone is trying what i wanted to do for ages now :D , and hey if you do it on the Luna server i might even join you ;)

I actually just started the first Episode: https://youtube.com/watch?v=81LwvBETJks&t=243s

And I just made a separate character on Luna. ;)