[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't Collect Compensation

ZNinjaBagZZNinjaBagZ
Reactions: 400
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Hey everyone! It seems like I can't collect my compensation, Bebes Blue Box or do the Hot week event because the gift box on the left is not allowing me to click it. I have more than enough inventory space and I see the gift box on the left of the screen it is just not clickable. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Weird. Happened to a friend of mine, too. Guess he's not getting the royal hair coupon lmao.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    LOOOOOOL so for some reason, the gift window WAS popping up for him, but it was popping up off-screen... For him, it was under the exp bar. I dunno how it ended up down there, but it happened again a few minutes later...
  • CheMesmoCheMesmo
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2017
    Got the same problem... maybe I will also find it 'under the exp bar? LOL
  • CheMesmoCheMesmo
    edited September 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    LOOOOOOL so for some reason, the gift window WAS popping up for him, but it was popping up off-screen... For him, it was under the exp bar. I dunno how it ended up down there, but it happened again a few minutes later...

OMG ,it is under the exp bar, LOOOOOOOOL ,thank you ! :D
  • ZNinjaBagZZNinjaBagZ
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2017
    CheMesmo wrote: »
    Fennekin wrote: »

OMG ,it is under the exp bar, LOOOOOOOOL ,thank you ! :D

Ok, guys looks like you were able to collect the items which is great!!!! Mine wasn't under the exp bar but I was able to collect it by changing my Maplestory game window in the setting to 800x600. So I guess if anyone else is having this issue just change the window setting in game to 800x600.
  • MysticalOGMysticalOG
    Reactions: 435
    edited September 2017
    i dont get it i still cant claim it. when i changed the settings like you said nothing happened i cant see anything under the exp bar. help?
  • CheMesmoCheMesmo
    edited September 2017
    MysticalOG wrote: »
    i dont get it i still cant claim it. when i changed the settings like you said nothing happened i cant see anything under the exp bar. help?

When we say under, it's not literally under. Might be wrongly located, you would find a tiny little edge which is different from the exp bar, and drag it you'll see the gift box.
    Maybe you can try that under different resolution.
    Hope it'll help you!
  • FennekinFennekin
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    CheMesmo wrote: »
    MysticalOG wrote: »

When we say under, it's not literally under. Might be wrongly located, you would find a tiny little edge which is different from the exp bar, and drag it you'll see the gift box.
    Maybe you can try that under different resolution.
    Hope it'll help you!

My friend and I noticed it (he was streaming his screen through Discord) after he started spam clicking the gift box lol. Took a while, but we saw a line flickering at the bottom of the screen. Then he dragged it up and voila, gift window. Maybe try spam clicking the gift box and see if you notice a line flickering somewhere? Though it's too late for the royal hair coupon I think lol.