[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Who else is old here?

Comments

• KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited September 2017
    I have been around since before the universe was created. So I am definitely the oldest Mapler!

Been playing on and off for a decade, and will keep on doing so!
  • BeeverBeever
    Reactions: 870
    edited September 2017
    I've been playing off and on for about a decade, too... I'm 22 now.

I don't know why or how I end up coming back. >.<
    St0rmbomMysticalOGJPG0809
  • YamiNLYamiNL
    Reactions: 550
    edited September 2017
    I am 20 years old [About to be 21 in 4 days]
    I had been playing since 06 and basically it's my first MMO .
  • golddiagolddia
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2017
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWow
    Wait a minitue Im 56
  • golddiagolddia
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2017
    I love playing maple story but not now , cause so much going on even though I can't get on cause of D/C.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Probably youngest and longest mapler here, started when the game was first opened in 2005.... So 12 years and i'm still somewhat addicted to this game. Started at age 7, and i'm currently 19, turning 20 in a few months.
  • BuckYouBuckYou
    Reactions: 1,490
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    22 here
  • MysticalOGMysticalOG
    Reactions: 435
    edited September 2017
    I started playing maplestory when I just turned 13 and I am 26 now. I stopped playing it a while back when my account got hacked and I forgot my password and pin. Just came back after years of not playing and now im a father of 2 lol. Sucks that I cant get my old player back. It also sucks that after so many years the game has actually gotten worse. i cant believe all of the issues in the game. Not to mention the steep prices in the cash shop. I am gald you made this post though, i was also wondering the same thing haha. good to know i am not the only one to still play this game. i actually got my girl into it as well.
    Beever
  • GoryGory
    Reactions: 710
    edited September 2017
    Been playing on and off(on atm) since January or February 2006, and I'm 29 years old now. :)
    Beever
  • ThatGuyZennyThatGuyZenny
    Reactions: 1,300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    golddia wrote: »
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWow
    Wait a minitue Im 56

Wow thats pretty hardcore!, for me i turned 22 3 days ago :D
  • NimoNimo
    Reactions: 800
    edited September 2017
    I'm 30+, so yet another "oldie" here.
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited September 2017
    I'm not too sure if I can believe 50+ adults playing this, but back on the old forums there was this lady (Kristy*******) that would randomly talk about her family and get her kids to play it. We even had Post to post a picture of ourselves on the old forums that's where the truth comes out. Both my folks are over 50+, so unless these players went through a divorce or on disability for life.

I'm 27 an young gun still playing for 10 yrs, but once I'm around that age 40+ I'm handing it over to my son or daughter,(they gottta have interest first you know arghh).
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited September 2017
    Started as a 12 year old, I'm 21 now. Glad to know I'm not alone.
  • EvanelleOnyxEvanelleOnyx
    Reactions: 940
    edited September 2017
    This is a nice collection of longtime players!
    I started playing during an anniversary event before the Pirate class first released. I'm in my 20s as well!
    I still have a few candy twirls from the release event in my main/Evan's inventory that I'm saving for the day I finally reach the level cap. I want to run around Henesys in one of those transformations to celebrate! (I know, I play too slow and I should be maxed by now...)
  • SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited September 2017
    I'll turn 23 in 2 weeks, been playing since EU came out I think? So I was around 10 y/o back then. I remember me and my bro were playing the drop game with valuable items to see if someone was fast enough to pick the item up, then I dropped a very valuable axe (at that time for me) and some guy picked it up. I was crying for real, my brother was laughing, I went to my father and told him someone stole my item in the game, he went on the game and started talking to that other dude who picked it up, trying to get it back for me. My father died like 6 years ago, but I still remember and will always cherish this awesome memory of playing MapleStory haha.
  • JPG0809JPG0809
    Reactions: 500
    edited September 2017
    22 here, yo! There's no age limit to play. But...if you send a 12 year old intimate messages...why don't you take a seat right over there?

(Also, HATE that are characters are canonically supposed to be children/teens. Let me be whatever age I want!)