[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Free Market not trying to judge but...

DoppelRatcatDoppelRatcat
Reactions: 100
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As I mentioned in a few posts... just back from almost 2 years of not playing... level 155 Warrior (Spearman) from back in the days when adventurer was the only job class... the game is much so very much easier now and not sure that is good. Question is WTF is up with the Free Market? Seriously the prices? People really think the things they are selling are worth that? Cracked me up store names "Not 999,999,999 or was it 9,999,999,999? and things where about a million less? Is it just greed? Or does ever one have billions? It's so crazy!!!! Sorry but this is making me laugh!

Comments

• NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited September 2017
    Yaaa, meso worths nothing nowadays, but thankfully you can make them easily too.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited September 2017
    As I mentioned in a few posts... just back from almost 2 years of not playing... level 155 Warrior (Spearman) from back in the days when adventurer was the only job class... the game is much so very much easier now and not sure that is good. Question is WTF is up with the Free Market? Seriously the prices? People really think the things they are selling are worth that? Cracked me up store names "Not 999,999,999 or was it 9,999,999,999? and things where about a million less? Is it just greed? Or does ever one have billions? It's so crazy!!!! Sorry but this is making me laugh!

It's way easier to make mesos these days, so they're worth less. Economics and all that.
  • BeeverBeever
    Reactions: 870
    edited September 2017
    Ahh, I thought you were going to comment on how everything being sold is mostly permanent NX...because that's all that's being sold.*

*hyperbole, before someone says "that's not ALL that's being sold!!1"