[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(Scania) R > Castles & CastlesJr September 2017

HermanKDailyHermanKDaily
Reactions: 1,010
edited September 2017 in Guilds
Last Updated: September 17, 2017

Guild: Castles (Level 25)
Guild Leader: HermanKDaily
Member Count: 66
Rankings: 102

Guild: CastlesJr (Level 25)
Guild Leader: HermanK
Member Count: 133
Rankings: ???

[About]
Castles & CastlesJr were founded on November 16th, 2016 and December 25th, 2016 respectively. Originally intended to be a private guild back in 2015/16, it was closed down after my 9 months hiatus and remade following my return to Maplestory. Recruitment started back in December 2016 and we have been recruiting on a daily basis throughout the summer months from July to August 2017. The Castles Alliance currently focuses on all aspects of the game and are comprised of many members throughout Scania.

[Requirements]
As of August 10, 2017, the Castles Alliance has set a level requirement of 180+ Mains Only. Upon applying to CastlesJr, you will be interviewed by either the leader, co-leader(s) or both. Questions are kept simple and we try to get through the process as fast and efficiently as possible. We strongly encourage players to train & talk together for better interaction in-game and we also provide a training guide from levels 1 - 250.

Members who are recruited into the Castles Alliance face a 2 week probation period in CastlesJr. New members are expected to follow the basic guild rules & regulations mentioned on our guild boards and discord server. Those that wish to join Castles rather than CastlesJr are also required to reach 50,000 Contribution with a minimum of 3 leaders to approve entry into Castles. Boss runs are not mandatory within CastlesJr. However, we strongly encourage you to join us on a weekly or daily basis to bond with the guild, receive Reward Points and obtain drops from bossing together. Due to the high volume of recruits, a monthly guild sweep is schedule at the beginning of each month.

[Closing]
Unlike most guilds, the social aspect of this game plays an extremely important role in the Castles Alliance. Our goal is to build a stronger friendship with each other to hopefully talk about things outside of maple. It also allows the guild to progress and keep each others interest in the game. Both guilds are currently ran by my Co-Leaders and myself (HermanKDaily / HermanK.) We speak in Alliance Chat at all times while we are active or have any questions so that anyone and everyone within our Guild Alliance can respond. We are active 24/7 as we are a guild based in all time zones with members from Canada, United States, Europe and Australia. We also have a private discord server for any members that wish to talk to us through voice or general chat. On our discord you can find helpful information such as our private free-market, guild events, game guides and more.

If you may be interested in joining the Castles Alliance, please contact one of the leaders via whisper or buddy listing them. Please contact a leader prior to sending in your request as it will automatically get rejected if we do not know who you are.

Castles Management
HermanKDaily - Leader
Mandobuccs - Co-Leader
AsianFTGz - Co-Leader
Millistic - Co-Leader
Malisall - Co-Leader
ReversalToad - Co-Leader
xAvalonMage - Co-Leader
WilliamBear

Comments

• HermanKDailyHermanKDaily
    edited February 2017
    CastlesJr is still recruiting for our Scania Guild! Friendly gaming community and we recently added a full meso guide for those who are struggling with funding on discord! Actively trying to implement new ways to engage the community as well as making improvements to the guild to keep drama to a minimum. Open to new and old players alike. Join one of Scania's fastest growing guilds since the middle of November 2016!
    WilliamBear
    edited March 2017
    bump.
  • Danny4200Danny4200
    Reactions: 315
    edited March 2017
    The Castles Guild is like no other guild I have had the opportunity to join in the past. I'm not going to say Castles is the best guild to come to be or have the best players in it but, over the past few months I have witnessed a guild grow from just a handful of people into a full fledged guild. I have met many wonderful people throughout my time in the guild, one of the most memorable being Herman. Herman is a wonderful guild leader and unlike many other leaders I have had experience with, Herman cares about not only the guild as a whole but, also takes into account each player as an individual. With this kind of leadership, Herman with the help of some of his former guild members and of course some new ones, was able to shape what was just a group of people into such an astonishing guild. Each day, he and other higher ranking guild members do boss runs with all who are eligible and willing to join, sometimes consisting of those less fortunate, who cannot complete the battles on their own. I personally have been able to improve my gaming abilities with the help from many wonderful people in the guild not just those in charge. The guild is also extremely active in Party Quests, Events, and the Free Market for all those who find joy in more than just grinding out levels or doing boss runs every day. I am sure over the course of time, the guild will continue to grow and become better but, never completely leveling off because with each new member comes a new set of skills, ideas, opportunities and goals to overcome; together.
    WilliamBearHermanKDaily
  • WilliamBearWilliamBear
    Reactions: 810
    edited March 2017
    The Castles and Castles Jr. Guild to be a really cool guild! After joining I was received by a warm welcome. There are guild members always there to help from a boss to a question. This guild is one of the best guilds I have ever joined and everyone is super friendly. If you're ever on Scania definitely look this guild up

-William
    HermanKDaily
  • NuitLOmbreNuitLOmbre
    Reactions: 405
    edited March 2017
    I've been playing MapleStory off and on for 8 years. During all that time I was a solo player, until out of the blue about a month ago, I was walking through Henesys and HermanKDaily, the guild leader for asked me a very important question.
    "Is this your main?"
    I said yes and suddenly found myself in Castles. At first i was nervous but everyone was super friendly right from the beginning. Regardless about me having been a solo player for so long, i quickly learnt that i knew almost nothing about Maplestory. The People from Castles didn't laugh at all at my lack of experience and thoroughly helped me get on track. And now, I couldn't be happier. I've leveled so much faster and have met great people who I cant wait to talk to when the day is done. They've helped me learn things that I wouldn't have ever learnt on my own; they've helped me gain damage, knowledge, and equips. They're are so many people in the guild you're never alone online, and regardless of how many members there are, Castles' still feels like a family.
    -Mikaela
    HermanKDaily
  • xVongolaRainxVongolaRain
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2017
    Good guild 5/7
  • 2ManyAlts2ManyAlts
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    I'm a returning player, all I did in maplestory was grind for levels. Never really did bossing in Maple. I first joined Reboot because of I returned, didnt know anything. I have an idea of it now.

I am interested.
    edited March 2017
    2ManyAlts wrote: »
    I'm a returning player, all I did in maplestory was grind for levels. Never really did bossing in Maple. I first joined Reboot because of I returned, didnt know anything. I have an idea of it now.

I am interested.

Hello 2ManyAlts,

Please check your inbox or message me in-game at HermanKDaily / HermanK.
    Thank you!

• ProgenyProgeny
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    The social aspect in this Alliance is insane. One of my all time favourite Alliances.

- Jonathan
  • ZenpakkuZenpakku
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2017
    I came back into Maplestory about 8 months ago, in those few months I have joined many guilds. In those guilds I had terrible experiences, no one would help each other or even talk to each in guild or alliance chat. As I was leaving lMillennium, I was messaged by Herman on one of his mules asking why I left the guild and if I wanted to join his guild. I reluctantly agreed into joining because I thought it was going to be the same. The moment I joined the guild, I was bombarded with greetings from the other guild members. And if you join, I can guarantee that whenever you join/come back online, you will never not be greeted by someone. The Castles Alliance is a guild like no others, many of the members are really friendly and super helpful. The stronger people in the guild usually do daily/weekly carries to help the newer/weaker people in the guild to started. Joining the alliance was one of the best choices in my Maple life.

P.S.- You can roast Herman and get away with it :^)
  • AccuracyAccuracy
    edited April 2017
    The Castles alliance is lit af. Most alliances are quiet, solo players doing their own thing. Not Castles! Boss runs everyday at almost EVERY hour, Commerci runs 24/7, carries, noobs and pros, and of course; the discord chat. Ive been in tons of guilds doing literally nothing and rarely actually getting a chance to communicate with people (which believe me, ive TRIED to get people to talk). I could go on and on about how great we are but realistically; this guild is active, fun, and regardless of you're shy or not we always appreciate new members!

PS: Our Leader is rich beyond belief but you can still have higher range than him
  • ph4ntomsl4shph4ntomsl4sh
    edited May 2017
    Castles... This was the first way of communicating with people from a different server. I came to GMS after playing KMS for a long time and tbh I had no idea what was going on on this different server. Even though this is the same game the difference between servers is pretty big so when I was just trying to level up with my old ways suddenly, someone talked to me on the party quest map asking if I wanted to join a guild very kindly and I just said why not? (Because I got convinced by the: we can help you do daily bosses :D ) The person who recruited me was Herman I still remember how he was just recruiting people around there when this guild, Castles was just a guild of less than 50ish people. After I joined Castles a lot of help and support came within the Guild invite. Me as a kinda new maple player in GMS had so much stuff I didn't know how to do or how to find and every time I needed something the guild members kindly explained to me with every detail they could. The people on this guild (well I suppose most guilds in MS) are kind, like VERY kind haha xD. Well I said a lot of stuff that doesn't really has anything to do with the topic but what I'm trying to say is that: This guild Castles and it's alliance Castles Jr. has made my game play so enjoyable the past few months, so much like really the help that I got from the guildies it's too much i cant really explain. And even though I don't really know the leaders of the guild in real life I really felt the effort they are giving in the game to have a guild that actually interacts and communicates with it's members its huge like Herman the leader tries to memorize every name irl of each member on the guild and treats them like real friends this exactly, this is what made me stay in this guild for so much and made me feel so comfortable in the guild. We have a Discord channel and I didn't even know you could do such things on this application lol anyways I think I'm running out of stuff to say. The main point is: You are never, NEVER gonna get disappointed when you join this Guild. (One thing to add is this Guild be more like an online open Famiy for anyone :D)

P.S.1: First of all, Sorry for my bad English, I'm Korean
    P.S.2: Our Leader Herman is always either bossing or in FM so if you have any doubt about in-game prizes he's like faster than google lol
    P.S.3: If you get to join this guild ENJOY IT! and Welcome to Castles/ Castles Jr. Alliance

(Shout out to Herman! Just wanted to thank you for everything :D)
    Btw I'm PYB99kr aka Daniel
  • GorthyGorthy
    edited May 2017
    Greetings! I returned to Maplestory a few days ago after roughly 10 years of absence, and I'm having a grand time. But I guess it's no surprise that all of my old friends are gone, so right now I'm a complete loner. There's also a whole lot of new stuff to take in and learn about. So I've read this whole thread, and you all seem like a wonderful bunch. I've tried to catch you online, but with little luck as I live in GMT+1. Around what times can I usually catch you around?

My in-game name is the same as here on the forums; Gorthy.
    edited June 2017
    Are you looking for a new guild to join? Looking for new friends? Or perhaps an active community you can socialize with?
    Returning player now that school is over or you have more time? Want to reminisce on old Maplestory?

If you answered "Yes" then you may have possibly found a guild that suits you! CastlesJr is actively recruiting for the month of June leading towards
    the summer months. We're welcoming any players that may be returning as a seasonal player or want to make that long term commitment. Whether it's to
    play casually to meet new people or wanting to take the game seriously, we recommend you join us if you're looking for a community. What are the perks?
    We're bossing on a daily basis, free daily and weekly carries, upcoming guild events to start hopefully in July along with a large friendly player base. Catch me in-game on HermanKDaily or HermanK! More importantly, you can talk with us on discord to get to know us on a deeper level too! We don't just talk about Maplestory so there's conversation to be started with everyone. Good luck finding a guild and your Maplestory journey!

HermanKDaily / HermanK
    - Castles Alliance Leader -
  • RuiexRuiex
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I'd be interested in joining the Scania guild. I am level 139 rn and need people to do some bossing with along with just generally socialize with.
    edited July 2017
    Summer is finally here and the Castles Alliance is recruiting again!
    We were one of the largest and most active guilds in late 2016 - early 2017 averaging 25-40 players online almost 24/7 but due to a recent hiatus it has gone quiet.
    We're looking to continue recruiting and meeting like minded individuals. Check out our reviews from past and current guild members above!
    Please apply via Guild > Search > CastlesJr > Request To Join or Buddy List me or one of the Jr. Leaders to apply.

HermanKDaily / HermanK
    edited August 2017
    Apply to CastlesJr!
    Space is very limited due to overwhelming amounts of people interested in joining.
    Currently 199 members however we do our best to make space. If you are interested and we are full, please buddy list me
    to reserve your spot! We are currently one of the most active guilds in Scania with an average of 30-50 people online on
    a daily basis within Castles & CastlesJr combined.

HermanKDaily / HermanK
  • HimariichanHimariichan
    edited August 2017
    I was told I have to be level 180 to join but it says you invite new members. Is this a new requirement for castlesjr? I was really hoping to get in. I'm on a luminious with the burning thing and name is Miayami
    edited September 2017
    Can you believe it? It's already Back To School!
    CastlesJr is currently recruiting as of September 17, 2017. With the upcoming World Transfer and people leaving their worlds to join a new one (or start fresh in Scania) we are looking for long term committed players. Find me or one of the co-leaders in game for an interview if you're interested. Relaxed, friendly and helpful community. We are trying to do things differently! Think it's worth a shot? Come apply to CastlesJr!

HermanKDaily / HermanK