[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Everyone Let's all LEAP into BERA! make BERA HUGE!

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited September 2017 in General Chat
We can perform our very own server merge by getting 100% participation in everyone leaping to a single server my suggestion Bera, just think in terms of population it will beat Scania and perhaps reboot hands down. but on a different note what server you all jumping to?
TimmyGMScheezburger85Gomenasai
  1. which server you jumping to?49 votes
    1. Bera with the crowd!
       71% (35 votes)
    2. one of the others
       29% (14 votes)

Comments

• TimmyGMSTimmyGMS
    Reactions: 1,200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I've been on MYBCKN for about 10 years now, however I want a server with better population and market so I'll be moving to Bera 100%. I'm looking forward to meeting you all in Bera :)
    cheezburger85BeepOfPinkTerrorStreak
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017
    I played Bera long time ago when I started playing MapleStory. I've been playing in Renegades (now GRAZED) for a while.. but since I really want to play a populated server I'll be happy to return to Bera once a again.

Is perfect since Nexon is allowing all my characters for transfer I wont be losing anything just my Big Storage Slots, in fact I'll earn some mules from others servers tranfering all of them to Bera. (Can't do that with GRAZED since Im from Renegades and they only allow transfer to Demethos, rip)
    cheezburger85
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited September 2017
    A lot of us have friends who are staying in their home world, so migrating isn't a possibility for everyone unless losing good friends is ok.
    krsk
  • fallonstalonsfallonstalons
    Reactions: 910
    edited September 2017
    Once a Bellocan always a Bellocan, im importing :) once ican get over this hurricaneb Irma crap, Florid here .
    Hi Lexi, Simon, Jake, Damien, Lisa, Lily,, Joel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the list goes on <Bellocan and bacon:
    krsk
  • fallonstalonsfallonstalons
    Reactions: 910
    edited September 2017
    TimmyGMS wrote: »
    I've been on MYBCKN for about 10 years now, however I want a server with better population and market so I'll be moving to Bera 100%. I'm looking forward to meeting you all in Bera :)
    .........................f3

• pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited September 2017
    I dunno, might get a bit TOO crowded for my tastes. I'm a bit of a loner. It'll take a lot of convincing to get me to move.
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited September 2017
    No thanks.
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited September 2017
    I dunno, might get a bit TOO crowded for my tastes. I'm a bit of a loner. It'll take a lot of convincing to get me to move.

This. Less populated = more training maps that are free.
    I already see streamers who play on popular worlds; where they have to CC through multiple channels to find an empty one @ endgame areas.
    krsk
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited September 2017
    Yaa, market and parties would be pretty interesting but training spots at Bera would be affected if it gets too crowded. So my feelings are mixed about this.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited September 2017
    I have no idea why it is a thing to move to Bera. Just because of a few famous player names there f3. I also know one OP TB who changes world because he wanted a funded bishop for Hard Lucid and Lotus x.x
    krsk
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited September 2017
    Yes, to Bera.

I am from Scania but a LOT of my friends, including my Guild (about 100 active people in total, more or less) are going to transfer to Bera.

I've been in Scania for about 7 years now, but since Bera will definitely be a lot more active than Scania after this transfer event,
    I'd totally rather a vibrant world which including low prices in the FM (Bera), instead of a dead world with expensive prices, and less people (Scania).

Also, since everyone (from all the worlds, especially Broa and Windia) are about to move to Bera, there will be a lot of collectables ;)
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited September 2017
    considering most people have been playing in dead servers for YEARS cus of these transfers. I think it totally fine to call out a server for people to join in.
    why did they choose bera? I dont know.
    but frankly we only get to move once so i think its fine that people are all deciding to move there . ( or at least a lot of people )
    I for one will be taking all my grazed characters there. also i will be looking for a guild and friends haha. so feel free to add me after the maintainence ( or are we already able to transfer? )

IGN : SoulyArrowZ ( Permamain ) Bowmaster Level 215 for the last year or so. LOL, im not super active. i am however super talkative D:<
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    What people dont get about bigger server = bigger market = easier to stay f2p since in MYBKN its soo hard to sell anything besides cubic blades. Only other reason ppl wouldnt transfer to bera are: whales who already perfected their gear or ppl who dont understand what happens when youre in a dead server with no market (cant make mesos soo progress slows down or stops) and how much easier it is to have a bigger market. I would stay in my server if we had reboots meso gain from grinding but our mesos rely on other people sadly
  • MisterPooMisterPoo
    Reactions: 570
    edited September 2017
    iArrowZ wrote: »
    considering most people have been playing in dead servers for YEARS cus of these transfers. I think it totally fine to call out a server for people to join in.
    why did they choose bera? I dont know.
    but frankly we only get to move once so i think its fine that people are all deciding to move there . ( or at least a lot of people )
    I for one will be taking all my grazed characters there. also i will be looking for a guild and friends haha. so feel free to add me after the maintainence ( or are we already able to transfer? )

IGN : SoulyArrowZ ( Permamain ) Bowmaster Level 215 for the last year or so. LOL, im not super active. i am however super talkative D:<

During the past week I have been looking at Bera at the server select screen and noticed its population is something like 5% more than Broa.
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited September 2017
    We can perform our very own server merge by getting 100% participation in everyone leaping to a single server my suggestion Bera, just think in terms of population it will beat Scania and perhaps reboot hands down. but on a different note what server you all jumping to?

Totally.

I'm from Windia, but me and my entire alliance (about 5 active and huge guilds) are about to leave Windia.

I mean, we're all close friends and everyone in the ally decided to move to Bera.

Especially when Windia is going to be such a dead world soon, I know and seen way too many people and friends who are going to transfer from Windia to Bera.
  • SlayerJSlayerJ
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited September 2017
    I wish more people were moving to Broa/khaini D: rip
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited September 2017
    SlayerJ wrote: »
    I wish more people were moving to Broa/khaini D: rip

Sorry about that.

Actually I have a few close friends in Broa, and they told me that they're very happy about this World Leap Event and that they can not wait to that moment where they can finally leave Broa in order to transfer to Bera.

They also told me that Broa is already dead but at the same time, they can't even imagine how DEAD it's going to be after this World Leap Event, since everyone are moving to Bera.
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017
    Klara wrote: »
    A lot of us have friends who are staying in their home world, so migrating isn't a possibility for everyone unless losing good friends is ok.

I'm moving because my friends are moving so I rather going with them to Bera than staying :v
  • DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 615
    edited September 2017
    U know this will not beat reboot right when it come to population reboot got that but if u talk about noon reboot then yes bera is better i can not wait to see my old world bera be alive like the good old time
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    I've been on El Nido/GRAZED since I started but it's time to move on. GRAZED is dead. I've seen a lot of bullying this week where people have been trying to intimidate and crap on people for moving to Bera and most of it comes from some of the most funded players on GRAZED over smegas and in Henesys conversations. That kind of thing really made my mind up for me to move. I don't care for the ugly I'm the big fish in the little pond attitude. I really hope there are nicer more friendly players in Bera. I have also seen a lot of lies and rumors made up to discourage people from moving such as people claiming Bera is less populated than GRAZED and a large portion of Bera is planning to move to GRAZED. Another person I heard was telling people that a large portion of the population of Bera are scammers and hackers. Pathetic that people have to make up these kinds of lies instead of making their world a better place to play even if the population is dwindling down to critical levels.
    beastiestmode