[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hoping GM will see and answer me please!

JoseChJoseCh
Reactions: 580
edited September 2017 in General Chat
My friends had splitted into 2 groups.
1st one voted to save themself off dead server by leaping. 2nd group chose to stay, keep belief and wait for merging server. (Cause they think Nexon doesn't abandon loyal Maplers. So I had to choose stay or leap, but whichever I choose that I also lost a lot of friends. That's so paintful, you know?

I'd played over 7 years and always believed in Nexon. But this Leaping world make me consider again about Nexon run this company. So from now to the end of this year, if Nexon still did not have any actions about merging dead world then I bet for 100% that Nexon will lose every single lasting players from GRAZED and MYBCKN.

Please think deeply about future events that make the population changed!

Comments

• 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited September 2017
    Sorry, they already commented on this.

Personally, I doubt high-level players will quit and let their progress go down the drain just because they can't join a specific world. Even if they say they'll quit, they won't actually go the whole way and delete their account.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Arwoo said on the Discord "The intention isn't to kill any world in particular. If that happens though, then that will be an indicator for us to take action," and I'm told he made a similar comment on-stream.

Just exactly what that action would be, and how they diagnose a "dead world," remains to be seen.

Personally, if I were someone who'd rather quit than play a (very) low-population server, I'd Leap to Bera, rather than gamble on Nexon doing what I think they should.
  • JoseChJoseCh
    edited September 2017
    I really hate the Auction House function. It make people don't come to FM, so no chat chit, no fun at all!
    I can't understand why Nexon keep release splitting population events instead of merging world together???
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2017
    JoseCh wrote: »
    I really hate the Auction House function. It make people don't come to FM, so no chat chit, no fun at all!
    I can't understand why Nexon keep release splitting population events instead of merging world together???

I doubt their intentions are to "split populations"
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited September 2017

AH is there for people who dont want to spend money on a merchant that last longer than the free 1 day one and is also easier to sell things compared to standing around spamming the the items you are selling. I love the AH feature, it has allowed me to sell stuff I normally wouldn't bother trying to sell.
  • DominikosDominikos
    Reactions: 625
    edited September 2017

what????
  • JoseChJoseCh
    edited September 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

AH is there for people who dont want to spend money on a merchant that last longer than the free 1 day one and is also easier to sell things compared to standing around spamming the the items you are selling. I love the AH feature, it has allowed me to sell stuff I normally wouldn't bother trying to sell.

Instead of open AH function, they should make us can buy 5-7 shop merchant per month (reward point) in my opinion. Then we will have an old nostalgic Maple, where we can chit chat, offer, say hi to someone moving around.

Nexon doesn't listen us even from GMs (Arwoo). So if there's not any actions after this World Leaping Event, I think it's time to quit forever!
    How can we play a game without any attentions, a lot of bad decisions from Nexon? Now the only thing make us continue to play is our friends, buddies, guildies who have moved to another world with heart-broken choice? So what's the main thing about this fking event? To end this game, for sure!

P/s: Please don't tell me to leap with them, because a lot of my friends still play in my world. Not all of them moved!
    edited September 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

Instead of open AH function, they should make us can buy 5-7 shop merchant per month (reward point) in my opinion. Then we will have an old nostalgic Maple, where we can chit chat, offer, say hi to someone moving around.

Nexon doesn't listen us even from GMs (Arwoo). So if there's not any actions after this World Leaping Event, I think it's time to quit forever!
    How can we play a game without any attentions, a lot of bad decisions from Nexon? Now the only thing make us continue to play is our friends, buddies, guildies who have moved to another world with heart-broken choice? So what's the main thing about this fking event? To end this game, for sure!

P/s: Please don't tell me to leap with them, because a lot of my friends still play in my world. Not all of them moved!

Youre making this a whole scandalous thing, it is less dramatic than youre making it. The auction house is a useful tool we have now, if anything we shouldve had it a long time ago.
  • JoseChJoseCh
    edited September 2017
    @DarkPassenger: Yeap, I admit it useful, but it effect to MS community about connections.
    And I said it again, this is my opinion, so I don't like AH function, okay?
    edited September 2017
    @DarkPassenger: Yeap, I admit it useful, but it effect to MS community about connections.
    And I said it again, this is my opinion, so I don't like AH function, okay?

You do you, but dont over exaggerate.
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited September 2017
    Of course as a AH as a tool can be useful sometimes but most of the time people find out how to abuse of such tools to increase what they get selling stuff instead of building a stable economy

you think Nexon doesnt abandon loyal players? well this may hurt you a bit but its not personal JoseCh its a business to begin with

this comes from a player that has spent 12 years
    ~i have been permanently banned once unfairly
    ~my main class the Pirate ~ Brawler branch its been nerfed to the ground to the point that they removed the core transformation at one point
    ~then to add salt to the wound they added a mount with some of the original transformation animations
    ~the "5th job was a complete disapointment for me cause they claimed that the transformation skill was coming back but it wasnt true

but then again not everything is bad

~the permanent ban was removed cause it was due some gameguard error issue
    ~even tho you have to spend a ridiculous amount of time to get what you want as free to play like me i dont regret any time spent in maplestory
    ~before and after the bigbang its been a very rough voyage for both the players and the guys and gals trying to keep this boat afloat
    ~they took a lot of things away but gave me a lot of things i wanted aswell
    ~i cannot even play right now cause the direct gamelauncher was removed and am forced to download 10gb everytime a big update comes

But in the end after all the struggle theres always a treasure only for those brave enough to endure the storms
    JoseCh