[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Everyone Let's all LEAP into BERA! make BERA HUGE!

Comments

• bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    I've been on El Nido/GRAZED since I started but it's time to move on. GRAZED is dead. I've seen a lot of bullying this week where people have been trying to intimidate and crap on people for moving to Bera and most of it comes from some of the most funded players on GRAZED over smegas and in Henesys conversations. That kind of thing really made my mind up for me to move. I don't care for the ugly I'm the big fish in the little pond attitude. I really hope there are nicer more friendly players in Bera. I have also seen a lot of lies and rumors made up to discourage people from moving such as people claiming Bera is less populated than GRAZED and a large portion of Bera is planning to move to GRAZED. Another person I heard was telling people that a large portion of the population of Bera are scammers and hackers. Pathetic that people have to make up these kinds of lies instead of making their world a better place to play even if the population is dwindling down to critical levels.
  • BeepOfPinkBeepOfPink
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    im moving to bera... it was my 2nd server that i did. have an old account that lived there rip my old character lv173 Battle Mage with no star on gears but i love bera as always then scania ( sadly to say cause ppl there are harsh and rude) noneoftheless im finally coming home bera!!
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2017
    why move characters when you can just create one there,

I'll stay in Windia.
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    edited September 2017
    So far a half a day in and it's great. I'm having no problem finding maps to train on and I've made more money in the FM and AH in one day than I'd normally made in grazed in 3 days. Way more options for buying and selling. The people I've seen so far are very welcoming. Moving was a great decision for me.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited September 2017
    Same here bera is 5x the server grazed was it even seems more stable
    bootlicker
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    We can perform our very own server merge by getting 100% participation in everyone leaping to a single server my suggestion Bera, just think in terms of population it will beat Scania and perhaps reboot hands down. but on a different note what server you all jumping to?

Lol nope, even you don't believe it yourself

you were worried and made a thread making up bs about scania's population being fake lmao

bera ain't gonna beat scania or reboot, but for sure bera's population will slightly increase

edited September 2017
    the less people in other worlds, the less things cost in auction house. high supply, lower demand, i wont count fm cause the fm is beyond repair.
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017
    We can perform our very own server merge by getting 100% participation in everyone leaping to a single server my suggestion Bera, just think in terms of population it will beat Scania and perhaps reboot hands down. but on a different note what server you all jumping to?

you were worried and made a thread making up bs about scania's population being fake lmao

bera ain't gonna beat scania or reboot, but for sure bera's population will slightly increase

Yeah looks Bera is going to the 3rd most populated world after Reboot & Scania.
    After a day of World Leap Event looks like already there... after Windia the others worlds are so empty they should at least merge all of them together to Windia.

GMS should not have more than 4 worlds + reboot. Right now we got 6... being empty 5 of them. Now Bera could join Scania at decent populated world... merging all the other worlds with Windia could be the best move... or atleast merge all the Server Alliance worlds, we could have 2 no-so-empty servers (Windia and the merged one) and 2 decent-populated Scania and Bera.

My point is having 6 worlds is useless even having 4 GMS will keep 2 kind of empty worlds.

So far Im happy with the result of Bera after a day of WorldLeap, I will be transfering myself soon.
    edited September 2017
    Zouyiro wrote: »

Yeah looks Bera is going to the 3rd most populated world after Reboot & Scania.
    After a day of World Leap Event looks like already there... after Windia the others worlds are so empty they should at least merge all of them together or to Windia or Bera.

windia is still there, just less people
  • WetAndColdWetAndCold
    Reactions: 865
    edited September 2017
    the less people in other worlds, the less things cost in auction house. high supply, lower demand, i wont count fm cause the fm is beyond repair.

That not how it works at all in Maple at least. Less people not only means low demand it also means low supply. Less people means less people doing Philo book and Marvel machines for things that matter like AEE no boom, Prime scrolls, Outlaw heart, nebs, etc. Low supply, Low demand is what low pop server leads to. Which is basically a dead market.

More people more supply, some demand, because not everyone can afford certain things and if people are patient prices will be driven down to a certain degree.
    edited September 2017
    WetAndCold wrote: »

That not how it works at all in Maple at least. Less people not only means low demand it also means low supply. Less people means less people doing Philo book and Marvel machines for things that matter like AEE no boom, Prime scrolls, Outlaw heart, nebs, etc. Low supply, Low demand is what low pop server leads to. Which is basically a dead market.

More people more supply, some demand, because not everyone can afford certain things and if people are patient prices will be driven down to a certain degree.

nope, but we will see soon enough.
    btw those are luxury items, theyll always be overpriced. im talking about common market items, like faf equips and even nodes. which are determined by how many people want or are looking for them.
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    edited September 2017
    I haven't noticed a huge spike in prices from GRAZED. Consumable things are about 10% more expensive but there's also the fact that there is much better selection and I actually can sell a lot of wares quickly whereas the market for the most part in GRAZED was dead. Many of the things in the FM in GRAZED were absolutely unbuyable with max mesos in a lot of the shops which made going there for someone who refuses to pump a house payment into this game monthly unattainable and pointless.
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    edited September 2017

btw those are luxury items, theyll always be overpriced. im talking about common market items, like faf equips and even nodes. which are determined by how many people want or are looking for them.

and how many people are selling them :)
    bootlicker
    edited September 2017
    Zouyiro wrote: »

and how many people are selling them :)

sellers can only sell a service/product when a consumer is looking to buy. in all probability, common goods will still be common.
  • BiohazardBiohazard
    Reactions: 760
    edited September 2017
    I'll be moving all my characters to bera. Really wanted a more populated server. Very happy with this decision.
    I'll also need a guild...if anyone has one that's recruiting, please message me.
    IGN Dubmarine or Darthtater
  • SunsetChaosSunsetChaos
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited September 2017
    One big reason I'm not moving are the storage slots. I have like 40 slots in my storage. Bera? Only 4 just like other worlds.
    I'll consider moving if someone buys me a shitload of slots which are 5k NX each, otherwise no thanks.

Just curious, how are you guys managing without all the storage space, if you had any? Or are you just going to buy slots? Kind of like paying for the transfer.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited September 2017
    I made the move all 40 of my zenith chars and no regrets yet glad to see i can still log on grazed to collect my reward points for my chars that are on bera nice to know reward points are shared across all servers. same with monster life farm it is shared over all game servers. so making the move u really do have nothing to lose
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    edited September 2017
    One big reason I'm not moving are the storage slots. I have like 40 slots in my storage. Bera? Only 4 just like other worlds.
    I'll consider moving if someone buys me a shitload of slots which are 5k NX each, otherwise no thanks.

Just curious, how are you guys managing without all the storage space, if you had any? Or are you just going to buy slots? Kind of like paying for the transfer.

I saved from compensation 2 coupons for 8 slots and another 8 from the currrent Attendance event so I will be getting 16 extra slots after I transfer. So having 20 slots is fine for now, Nexon always give free slots with new events.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited September 2017
    This thread needs to be locked for a reason that they are forcing ppl to make more dead servers! World Leap should not exist at all. Period.

Nexon should make 1 big server for entire GMS, then Reboot. So 1 big non-reboot and 1 reboot servers. Then maybe we can see a lil more players coming back to normal server.
    krsk
  • joweryjowery
    Reactions: 420
    edited September 2017
    few issues for me.1. i have no idea about the economy prices in bera if it has higher prices then no problem. 2. i might lost valuable people in my old server. 3. bera has no world alliance which means i can only ultilize one rp shop per month in my account.