[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Everyone Let's all LEAP into BERA! make BERA HUGE!

Comments

• SlayerJSlayerJ
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited September 2017
    Had some guy in Ardent during a mvp buff tell everyone our server is dead, and to move to Bera.
    0/10, rude.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    ye same, got rude and persistent poachers from Bera coming in here trying to talk smack. Like go home, mind your own business.
    SlayerJDividedFlowkrsk
  • HorsechubHorsechub
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    We did it! Bera is now almost as populated as scania!
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited September 2017
    We sure did, praise the day Bera is huge fm shops beginning to fill fm 20 and there is still over a week left of world leap. Come on we call upon all those left on the fence make the jump no regrets. Monster collection reward points can still be collected on your old server and still be used on any other server same with your monster life farm being shared across all worlds u have nothing to lose. Highly populated worlds are fm price friendly. The larger the population the cheaper and more abundant items are. Soo move to bera make a change, "Come Float" we all float in bera... "Yes we do" and if you move here you will float too... With happiness
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited September 2017
    >.> and work on all those link skills again? and just start over on characters. i did alot of hard work on scania, and Mardia.... sighs.. i will find a way to merge my stuff to scania and start over there.
    edited September 2017
    Uhh fellow above there is no limit to the number of chars u can transfer. Even if u have no character slots on the server u xfer to u will be awarded a free char slot up to 40 per server. So if u xfer all 40 chars to bera they will all move. U wont have to remake any characters
  • teenyrikkuteenyrikku
    Reactions: 610
    edited September 2017
    Make the jump and lose all my friends? No thank you. I'm not active enough to make new friends...
    While, yes it may be more active, I would think that it would be more laggy and even harder to play :/

If anything, they should just merge all the servers and have more channels available. :)
    SunsetChaos
    edited September 2017
    Bera has a very friendly guild called blackbean. Day 1 i instantly made a guild worth of friends. I have been on every world and i can say the NEW bera is the most stable server, higher population now even beating out scania. People who move to bera are just amazed at the incredible difference. Pull the trigger, u wont regret!!
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2017
    Bera has a very friendly guild called blackbean. Day 1 i instantly made a guild worth of friends. I have been on every world and i can say the NEW bera is the most stable server, higher population now even beating out scania. People who move to bera are just amazed at the incredible difference. Pull the trigger, u wont regret!!

This is common when something new is happening. give it time, it'll fizzle out.
    krsk
  • DilbertDilbert
    Reactions: 510
    edited September 2017

You're so full of it. Why lie when anyone can easily check server populations? Bera is now more popular than Windia, but is still far from "beating our scania".
    DankNugs
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017
    Dilbert wrote: »

You're so full of it. Why lie when anyone can easily check server populations? Bera is now more popular than Windia, but is still far from "beating our scania".

A lot more than Windia and is not that far from beating Scania... if you compare in this moment Bera-Scania the online players right now is pretty similar.
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Dilbert wrote: »

He's just that desperate lol..
    DividedFlow
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited September 2017
    You shouldn't forget that a significant part of Bera's current population only returned to Maplestory for this transfer event and will quit the game again within 1-2 months when the hype slowly fades away.
    InfernoKanjiDividedFlowkrsk
    edited September 2017
    Last call for Bera, last chance for paradise. Those that miss the bus either for being late or are unable to fit in to the overfull bus or hop on its roof out of desperation. Will all be left behind. We Berarians will not only weap for but cheer on those brave few left behind that plan to fight "THE NOTHING" that threatens to end their world.

Yes that was a never ending story reference :)
    edited September 2017
    how about letting some people make their own choices what they want to do. this feels forced.
    DividedFlow
    edited September 2017
    There is no force, just herd mentality and u r either with the herd to Bera or your not. There is no shame staying in a less populated server. Even if it dwindles down to 50 active players trying bravely to fight back the nothing that is trying to consume the world. I commend u for sticking to your guns. Give that doom bringing agent of the nothing a karate chop right in the wolf head for me. I am too scared of the nothing so i fled with the masses.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited September 2017
    Urgh, what to do. Can't sell anything in auction house anymore but I love Khaini too much to leave.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2017
    Last call for Bera, last chance for paradise. Those that miss the bus either for being late or are unable to fit in to the overfull bus or hop on its roof out of desperation. Will all be left behind. We Berarians will not only weap for but cheer on those brave few left behind that plan to fight "THE NOTHING" that threatens to end their world.

Yes that was a never ending story reference :)

Theres a huge advantage for a world that stays with 50 population. Economically speaking.
    edited September 2017
    There is no force, just herd mentality and u r either with the herd to Bera or your not. There is no shame staying in a less populated server. Even if it dwindles down to 50 active players trying bravely to fight back the nothing that is trying to consume the world. I commend u for sticking to your guns. Give that doom bringing agent of the nothing a karate chop right in the wolf head for me. I am too scared of the nothing so i fled with the masses.

okay forgive me please i have to say this, and i will be warned after i get slammed by someone. i do apoligize... WHO THE HELL DO U PEOPLE THINK U ARE MAKING THREADS MAKE BERA BETTER< COME JOIN NOW.... yes that sounded harshly forgive me, and this right here.. " There is no force, just herd mentality and u r either with the herd to Bera or your not. " dude really? i know u are trying to come off nicely but direct about this. but understand something... most of use been thur some servers and spents years there, because of good memorys, helping others , leveling up, building friendships, losing them, and dealing with life. (of course we have ..) but again forgive my rudeness, and saying that H word, i been under heavy stress and losing 2 best friends over a major fight because i sounded controling, and questioning. i have trying to change my ways but those words haunts me in a way because somehow she would say that to me and it made me furious. i love this game, and am happy people sticked around for it. but i want solid proof how activity is going in Bera to move there, and sense steam isnt able to get me into game earlyer .... i am alittle stressed. (breathes heavy..) ( please next time write things down and look twice before posting i know i made my error too, but i had to show u this way so u dont come off as bad as me..) and it felt forced and oppressive in a way. i have been in scania for 2 years now and i worked hard to get what i needed there, i want to be around a large crowd level up, do harder content with people, and raise up levels too. i love working with people and be in active guilds, but everyone must come together to make this work and happen in this game..

i need some sode(coka-cola) and calm down. Again forgive my rudeness all of you i am usually a understanding person, and laughs too i try not to get angry so easily, just been threw alot of stress lately... and sorry for blasting Terror Streak.
    JoseCh
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited September 2017
    Ended up in Bera. I just wasn't making any sort of progress where I was any more. I feel dirty about leaving, but I don't have the cash to spend to progress on an empty world. A merge may be coming, but the uncertainty was killing me.
    krsk