[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Everyone Let's all LEAP into BERA! make BERA HUGE!

Comments

• Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited September 2017
    i dont have much nexon to really make alot of storage there, and i need alot of more experience stuff, and i like buying from the freemarket, thats how i bought items in the past playing this. felt more interactive, i have to make more infinite throwing knives for a newer nightwalker/nightlord class where ever its going to go xD and also. i am still keeping my toons in mardia, and scania.
    Lilyflower
  • DankNugsDankNugs
    Reactions: 770
    edited September 2017
    If you're leaving Scania for any other world, you're not an OG. Its about to be only the real squad in SCA now! :D
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited September 2017
    To traveler5577 sorry bro there was no intent on my part to disturb your peace. It's just if you were building a house would u build a small house or would u try to build the biggest house u can possibly afford to build? That is my take on Bera.

It has become a home not only for myself but many others as well. I will assist my new found family with building our new home as big as possible. I am sorry that as circumstance may have it, that by persuading and advertising for the move to Bera. That each person that decides to make the leap to Bera has the unfortunate consequence of making the homes of others smaller. But right now i am proud to have played a small part in providing information to those unsure of moving, so they can understand the ramifications of their choice and decide for themselves.

As of now i am pleasantly surprised at Bera's new found growth. We are now a world that will be heavily recognized for years to come. Even if technically and i apologize for this that most of the pieces of the castle that Bera has become were once parts of other peoples' homes. In ending thanks, to all those who have made the brave leap to change and chose Bera as your new home! I look forward to playing with you all...

Truly yours:

Terrorstreak
    edited September 2017
    This is the only abreviation i can come up with that would further promote the move to Bera lol. I would like to ask all you inventive thinkers what other abreviations you can come up with for Bera?
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited September 2017
    Alright, I'm moving to Bera right now along with my friends, guild and alliance.

Bye Scania.
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited September 2017
    Hello everyone.

I've been playing in Scania for a long time now and finally had the chance today to move to Bera along with my friends, guild and alliance.
    After I moved to Bera, I literally couldn't believe my eyes, ch 1 (henesys, henesys market, henesys park) was wayyyyyy more active, alive, ebullient than Scania.
    Literally ton of people from Scania, windia, grazed, mybckn, khroa, etc, moved along with their friends and guildies to Bera.

In case you haven't seen Bera yet, even if you don't care about all this world leap event, you should at least take a look at Bera, make a mule in Bera and see it with your own eyes. everything is much more cheaper now (25% damage boss, few days ago, 10b-12b, but now? 3b-4b!) there are also a LOT of perm nx to buy! and it's soooo cheap!!

But there was only 1 thing that I couldn't understand.... why there are still people in those dead worlds? (grazed, windia, khroa, scania, etc)
    I seriously couldn't understand so, until I saw what "wishtheycared" said on this forum, he said....

"Some people did not leave their home server not because they did not want to be merged with Bera, but because they have too much ego to admit their world is dying."
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    There nothing more annoying than new converts proselytizing.

Enjoy Bera, and let the rest of us enjoy being where we choose to be, ok?
    JoseChSlayerJSunsetChaosDividedFlowkrskCatoooloooteenyrikkuKerBansotemperor52
  • JoseChJoseCh
    Reactions: 580
    edited September 2017
    Hey TerrorStreak! Your clone 4rum account's nice :D :D :D
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    is there an adblock for these ads?
    SlayerJMageOfBattlesDividedFlowCatoooloooteenyrikkuemperor52
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2017
    This is the only abreviation i can come up with that would further promote the move to Bera lol. I would like to ask all you inventive thinkers what other abreviations you can come up with for Bera?

You probably shouldnt promote the divide of worlds, to have more in one. Let them decide for themselves. As I said before, it'll only seem "good and fresh" for so long.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    my windy broni bckn in the grazedyard when
    edited September 2017
    JoseCh wrote: »
    Hey TerrorStreak! Your clone 4rum account's nice :D :D :D

I only have one account? but it is nice to see that other poster's are sharing my same views =)
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited September 2017
    Gomenasai wrote: »
    "Some people did not leave their home server not because they did not want to be merged with Bera, but because they have too much ego to admit their world is dying."

Wow, just wow. It's one thing to advocate transferring, but that's crossing a line.
    DividedFlowkrskCatooolooo
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2017
    It doesnt matter where the players are based, the money spent goes to one place.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited September 2017
    I will have to make a swordsman toon for Bera to check things out. or a Cygnus knight, sense Zero isn't being created. until they merge the other servers with bera then u will see alot of my stuff in bera and wandering around but yeah it ties with what nexon does here. scania well those toons aren't going anywhere.
    Lilyflower