[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Friendship Ring Issue Preventing World Leap

Comments

• KennayKennay
    Reactions: 630
    edited October 2017
    Same issue Transferring from Mardia to Bera
    IGN: Neri
    Class: Night Walker
    Current world: Windia
    To new world: Bera
    Ticket #: 514003
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited October 2017
    Aeraxis wrote: »
    I've already submitted two tickets, and both were closed prematurely with all that's being said being pretty much "we already know about this issue, however we cannot do anything at this time, therefore the ticket will be closed."

Would like information on what steps to take next, if needed.

Ticket #1: 511321

Ticket #2: 514030

Reopen one of them if you can, if you cannot you should be able to create a followup ticket on the support site.
    Aeraxis
  • CrazieCrazie
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2017
    My ticket number is 514293. At first I was getting the friendship ring error and now I am getting a message that Bera has reached maximum population. I don't want to transfer to any other server than Bera.
  • MikasaProMikasaPro
    edited October 2017
    Ticket #514178
    IGN: Elliephant
    Server: Renegades
    Server Transfer Grazed to Bera

Thank you in advanced.
  • GabrielleGabrielle
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Ticket #509392 (apparently it is closed now and marked as "solved" but it didn't solve my issue!)
    IGN: Gabby
    Server: Renegades
    Server Transfer Grazed to Bera.
  • ReduxRedux
    Reactions: 660
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Initial ticket: #511565
    New ticket: #514389
    IGN: PhantomRawr
    Current Server: Khaini
    Server to transfer to: Bera
  • TeafullyTeafully
    Reactions: 210
    edited October 2017
    Getting Couple Ring error (IGN: Paula) and Friendship Ring error (IGN: teajutsu)
    Ticket #509402 (GM marked ticket as solved), New Ticket #514457
    IGN: Paula, teajutsu
    Class: Bishop, Night Lord
    Server: Zenith
    Server Transfer to: Bera
    baboyo
  • LitwickedLitwicked
    edited October 2017
    Friendship ring error
    IGN : Clahe
    Class : Xenon
    Server : Khaini
    Server transfer to : Bera
    Thank you so much :)
  • MishikuMishiku
    Reactions: 460
    edited October 2017
    Please help me out too~! I have a friendship ring, and had some weird error.. I wasn't able to move for days and now it says population limit reached..
    All my friends have moved and there's seriously nothing left for me on MapleStort, if im not able to move to my friends in Bera.
    Ive been playing maplestory since 2006, but this is such a deal breaker for me.. I've never felt so dissapointed and sad if im not able to move.. And yes, to you guys I might be 'too dramatic' about this, but MS is my guilty pleasure and walk down memory lane as a 25 year old business woman :/

Ticket number: #514324
    IGNs: Mishiku (DutchDelight and some other characters too, but right now I would be so happy if my main char can get moved to Bera, which is Mishiku)
    Current world: Broa
    New world: Bera
    Cl

• PrecislyPrecisly
    Reactions: 680
    edited October 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    It was brought to our attention early in the World Leap event that some Maplers were unable to move to another world due to an error with discarding their Friendship Ring. We have investigated this issue further and ask those who are affected by this to submit a ticket.

Do not be alarmed with the event duration coming to an end. We will be collecting the information of those who are unable to leap, and transfer characters even after the event has concluded. Please note that we will be investigating each account that submits a ticket pertaining to this issue. Accounts that are legitimately experiencing the Friendship Ring issue and in good standing will be able to transfer to a world of their choice from the list of available worlds.

Thank you!

Made edits for further clarification on a few points.

Every time I make a ticket, the GM closes it with "we can't do anything about it at the moment" but why are we supposed to fill out a ticket if you're going to immediately close it?
  • Rain4LifeRain4Life
    edited October 2017
    Thank you Arwoo, same issue
    Request #512474
    Rain4life from Broa to Bera
    Thanks
  • nirelnirel
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2017
    Ticket: #513004 (old); #514165 (new)
    IGN: Erzaehler
    Transferring from Khaini to Bera
  • KennayKennay
    edited October 2017
    Crazie wrote: »
    My ticket number is 514293. At first I was getting the friendship ring error and now I am getting a message that Bera has reached maximum population. I don't want to transfer to any other server than Bera.

Had any luck?
  • oringodoringod
    edited October 2017
    Ticket #514142 (2nd ticket: #514715)
    IGN: oringod
    IGN2: orinAB
    Server: Khaini
    Server transfer to: Bera
  • KsHolidayKsHoliday
    Reactions: 430
    edited October 2017
    I submitted a new ticket because my original one has been marked "solved".

Transfering from Khaini to Bera
    IGN: KsHoLiDaY
    Class: Bowmaster
    Old Ticket Number: 514168
    New Ticket Number: 514735
  • MillerMiller
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2017
    World Transfering from Windia to Bera
    Ign: Bhyrl
    Class: Hayato
    Old Ticket number: #508458
    New Ticket number: #514268
  • Zerobeat36Zerobeat36
    Reactions: 700
    edited October 2017
    Scheduled Maintenance – October 5, 2017

Changes and Updates:
    Creating a Resistance or Explorer class character on an older Nexon account should no longer cause the client to crash.

Are you kidding me? This game... why do I even bother.
    Dazed
  • DazedDazed
    Reactions: 2,050
    edited October 2017
    Zerobeat36 wrote: »

Changes and Updates:
    Creating a Resistance or Explorer class character on an older Nexon account should no longer cause the client to crash.

Yet another maintenance and still not moving us... :'(
    starting to worry again...
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited October 2017
    For those wondering what is to become of those who submitted a ticket and why the maintenance note doesn't specifically state that "Investigated Maplers affected by the Friendship ring issue will be moved to their desired world from the available list" allow me to explain.

Currently, there has a been an influx of Maplers who sent in a request for a world leap under the premise that their friendship ring is preventing them from leaping. Refer back to the original post in this thread that each claim is being investigated before a transfer is processed. Due to this, Maplers who are genuinely experiencing the issue and have been green-lit will be transferred on that week's maintenance. There can be one maintenance, or two maintenance, or three before we fully get through all the requests.

Sadly, yet another issue had surfaced as of yesterday which caused even more difficulty on the topic of world leaping those affected by the friendship ring bug. See the post here for the details: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/60700/#Comment_60700

We're trying our best and communicating to our game teams to solve all these issues and we ask everyone for your patience.

Changes and Updates:

• Zerobeat36Zerobeat36
    Reactions: 700
    edited October 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    For those wondering what is to become of those who submitted a ticket and why the maintenance note doesn't specifically state that "Investigated Maplers affected by the Friendship ring issue will be moved to their desired world from the available list" allow me to explain.

Currently, there has a been an influx of Maplers who sent in a request for a world leap under the premise that their friendship ring is preventing them from leaping. Refer back to the original post in this thread that each claim is being investigated before a transfer is processed. Due to this, Maplers who are genuinely experiencing the issue and have been green-lit will be transferred on that week's maintenance. There can be one maintenance, or two maintenance, or three before we fully get through all the requests.

Sadly, yet another issue had surfaced as of yesterday which caused even more difficulty on the topic of world leaping those affected by the friendship ring bug. See the post here for the details: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/60700/#Comment_60700

We're trying our best and communicating to our game teams to solve all these issues and we ask everyone for your patience.

Changes and Updates:

Alright well thanks for that update and sorry for my impatience. I just hope everything works out in the end for all of us. At least I wont be logging on randomly to see if I was moved though, I'll just keep checking the news page for Maintenance updates and check after the Maintenance's have been completed. I just want to move my main character to where my link skills and everything are, nothing fun to do in Windia anymore.
    Dazed