[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Friendship Ring Issue Preventing World Leap

Comments

• PrecislyPrecisly
    Reactions: 680
    edited October 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    For those wondering what is to become of those who submitted a ticket and why the maintenance note doesn't specifically state that "Investigated Maplers affected by the Friendship ring issue will be moved to their desired world from the available list" allow me to explain.

Currently, there has a been an influx of Maplers who sent in a request for a world leap under the premise that their friendship ring is preventing them from leaping. Refer back to the original post in this thread that each claim is being investigated before a transfer is processed. Due to this, Maplers who are genuinely experiencing the issue and have been green-lit will be transferred on that week's maintenance. There can be one maintenance, or two maintenance, or three before we fully get through all the requests.

Sadly, yet another issue had surfaced as of yesterday which caused even more difficulty on the topic of world leaping those affected by the friendship ring bug. See the post here for the details: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/60700/#Comment_60700

We're trying our best and communicating to our game teams to solve all these issues and we ask everyone for your patience.
    Zerobeat36 wrote: »
    Scheduled Maintenance – October 5, 2017

Changes and Updates:
    Creating a Resistance or Explorer class character on an older Nexon account should no longer cause the client to crash.

Are you kidding me? This game... why do I even bother.

How will we know if we've been green-lit? The support tickets are closed and when a ticket is closed on Zendesk, you no longer see it. So how are you going to notify each one of us if we've been green-lit?
    Mishiku
  • KsHolidayKsHoliday
    Reactions: 430
    edited October 2017
    Yea, a GM closed my new ticket and gave the same reply that I got on my old ticket, which is that I won't be compensated... I'm not asking for compensation, I'm asking for my character to me moved with the rest of my characters to Bera :( . Does not being compensated mean I won't get moved?
  • wishtheycaredwishtheycared
    Reactions: 655
    edited October 2017
    Was very sad to see that my character is still in Windia.
  • Zerobeat36Zerobeat36
    Reactions: 700
    edited October 2017
    Was very sad to see that my character is still in Windia.

Yeah I just checked too, was pretty sad when I saw my character in Windia still. Sad part is that we don't know how long this is going to be like this either. Like if we have to be investigated first, how long will that take? I can't even play Maplestory right now nor do I want to until my Main is with the rest of my characters. There is no fun doing stuff in a dead server, I deleted my buddy list so I have no friends, no clue if any of them are online and no guild. Logging on and playing right now would just be depressing.
    wishtheycaredDazedAznwiifeekrsk
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited October 2017
    Not having a set date for the issue at hand to be resolved is indeed scary and demoralizing, but at the moment, we have no way of knowing for sure when every request will finish being reviewed. For now we will do our best to keep everyone updated.

For those saying that their ticket has been closed, do not panic. While the ticket may be closed, submitting the ticket with your account information is how our CS team is compiling a list of all those affected.

Upon submitting a ticket pertaining to the Friendship ring issue, you should be met with a messaging informing you that the process will take some time and requires your patience. If you're seeing a different message, please submit another ticket with information stating that you've experienced an issue leaping to another world due to the friendship ring bug, along with your in-game name and world.
    Zerobeat36
  • SyriaArmySyriaArmy
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2017
    Request #514231
    I want to move from Regenades to Bera
    Character : SyrianGuy
  • PrecislyPrecisly
    edited October 2017
    Not having a set date for the issue at hand to be resolved is indeed scary and demoralizing, but at the moment, we have no way of knowing for sure when every request will finish being reviewed. For now we will do our best to keep everyone updated.

For those saying that their ticket has been closed, do not panic. While the ticket may be closed, submitting the ticket with your account information is how our CS team is compiling a list of all those affected.

Upon submitting a ticket pertaining to the Friendship ring issue, you should be met with a messaging informing you that the process will take some time and requires your patience. If you're seeing a different message, please submit another ticket with information stating that you've experienced an issue leaping to another world due to the friendship ring bug, along with your in-game name and world.

Can you say when you will start moving characters so the ones who submitted tickets first, have some idea to when they'll be moved? This game is unplayable at the moment.
    Dazed
  • Grawp77Grawp77
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    I only see responde to the ring glitch, but the event glitched the last day, some of us were in the middle of transfering, and i dont see any mention to that anywhere. I hope you are not forgeting about us
  • wishtheycaredwishtheycared
    Reactions: 655
    edited October 2017
    Grawp77 wrote: »
    I only see responde to the ring glitch, but the event glitched the last day, some of us were in the middle of transfering, and i dont see any mention to that anywhere. I hope you are not forgeting about us

Yeah some of my dearest friends have this issue. I think you should open a new thread about it though.
    krsk
  • ArwooArwoo
    edited October 2017
    Is this in regards to the Bera Population limit issue?

If so, there is a response here in regards to the issue:
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/60700/#Comment_60700
    Grawp77 wrote: »

• DazedDazed
    Reactions: 2,050
    edited October 2017
    Precisly wrote: »

Can you say when you will start moving characters so the ones who submitted tickets first, have some idea to when they'll be moved? This game is unplayable at the moment.

This... please? Or at least can you make a list of reviewed and accepted characters... this waiting is very nerve-racking . :(
    Aznwiifee
  • mumbhakimumbhaki
    Reactions: 490
    edited October 2017
    Very disappointing.
  • MishikuMishiku
    Reactions: 460
    edited October 2017
    Dazed wrote: »

This... please? Or at least can you make a list of reviewed and accepted characters... this waiting is very nerve-racking . :(

@Arwoo
    I’d like to know this as well.. I know you’ve said there’s no exact date or plan how and when to fix this, but right now I have to quit maple due to inactive servers.
    I’ve basically lost everything within the game and there’s no fun in Maple for me anymore..
    Could you at least tell if there are any plans to fix this? Like within 1-3 months? Anything??

DazedKsHoliday
  • ArwooArwoo
    edited October 2017
    Please check back on this thread or keep tabs on my update posts here: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/profile/comments/12176/Arwoo

Once we have word we'll be sure to give everyone the details.
  • DanielmalpeDanielmalpe
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2017
    Request #513438
    DánieI cap i
    Scania
    Bera
    Destory Crush ring first then try world transfer.
  • Zerobeat36Zerobeat36
    Reactions: 700
    edited October 2017
    Please check back on this thread or keep tabs on my update posts here: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/profile/comments/12176/Arwoo

Arwoo I just have one question. Do you have any information regarding some of us being moved on this upcoming maintenance? Its been a week and people here have been pretty quiet because we've been patient, but that being said it has been a week and we'd hope that some of us after Wednesday or Thursday wont have this issue anymore.
    Dazed
  • ArwooArwoo
    edited October 2017
    It's unlikely that we'll be seeing movement within this week's maintenance. However, we have confirmed that there are 500+ reports and our game team is diligently going through them!

Arwoo I just have one question. Do you have any information regarding some of us being moved on this upcoming maintenance? Its been a week and people here have been pretty quiet because we've been patient, but that being said it has been a week and we'd hope that some of us after Wednesday or Thursday wont have this issue anymore.

• MishikuMishiku
    Reactions: 460
    edited October 2017
    It's unlikely that we'll be seeing movement within this week's maintenance. However, we have confirmed that there are 500+ reports and our game team is diligently going through them!

@Arwoo
    Sorry for asking, since you’re probably getting tons of questions about this matter. But erm, does ‘dilligenty going through them’ mean they’re being transported as soon the team ‘went through’ a report? I really want to know if I will be able to play Maple before my bday in december :/

I know you probably can’t answer when and stuff. As long this issue will really be fixed for everyone (and not forgotten and swiped under the rug), I can and will be patient for all the time that is necessary.
    The thing is; I’ve heard this happened before and Nexon kinda has a track record of not fixing important issues/bugs (no offense towards you, nor the employees at nexon, it ain’t your fault following your boss’ orders).

But how can we be certain this has a true top priority within the company to fix this issue? I mean, what if the team finds out this problem takes more time and money to fix and Nexon’s gonna be like: ‘sorry, but not sorry. Here’s a compensation to forget it all and lets never talk about it again’.
    Don’t get me wrong, but this is not the first time this happened and my faith in Nexon isn’t very high.. Can you promise us Nexon is intending to do it’s best to fix this, no matter how much time and money this will cost?

Regards from a lonely and empty Broa server,

Mishiku

(p.s: English isn't my native language and I have Dutch auto-correct, so I hope it's all understandable despite my grammar mistakes, lol)
    DazedAznwiifee
  • PrecislyPrecisly
    edited October 2017

This is absolutely ridiculous. I haven't played this game since as it became unplayable. Who cares if there's 500 reports? Start on the ones who submitted before you guys made this issue known. It is possible to work on reports and move characters at the same time. This is ridiculous.
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited October 2017

This is absolutely ridiculous. I haven't played this game since as it became unplayable. Who cares if there's 500 reports? Start on the ones who submitted before you guys made this issue known. It is possible to work on reports and move characters at the same time. This is ridiculous.

Woah, didn't know you worked for Nexon and thus know what processes go on behind the scenes. Pls gib me a Soluna Sword for Mabinogi while you're at it too.