[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Visual BUG] Quick Move Button

PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
Reactions: 3,195
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Ui, Visual

Brief bug summary: The quick move button in towns is the old style black insted of the new style blue that is was supposed to be changed to. (Look at KMS and MapleSEA)

More details: The Quick move button in towns didn't change to the new V Blue style one that is found at KMS and MapleSEA.

( This is our Quick move button currently in GMS )

( This is the Quick move button in KMS )

( And this is the Quick move button in MapleSEA )

*Also note that all of those Versions of MapleStory Already have the V Update

*Update i have also noticed that KMS/MapleSEA, doesn't have the Black/Gold arrow on the left side of the screen to "Hide" the Lightblubs and etc...

( Here is a Screenshort of how the Whole Ui looks in MapleSEA/KMS )

( It looks so nice and clean )
:)

( And here it is in GMS, it actually overlaps the Lightbulb )

Steps to reproduce: Go to any town and see that the Quick move button is in the old style in Black insted of the newer style in Blue (That were supposed to replace the old style black one in the V Update but for some reason it didn't), and it's size is also different then what it should be.

Character name: Ushër

Character level: 211

Character job: Phantom

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: Since the v178, V Limitless Patch, 11/30/2016, 8:30 AM PST

Comments

• KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    to be honest, I like this one better
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    KingStarfire

Which we currently have the black one ? , or the Newer V Blue one ? , i love the newer blue one, it's also bigger and it looks way better with the new Ui, for some reason, we didn't get it it was weird.

• DeputyDerpyDeputyDerpy
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited December 2016
    PhantomMasterThief

KingStarfire

What we currently have the black one ? , or the newer V Blue one ? , i love the new blue, it's also bigger and it looks way better with the new Ui, for some reason, we didn't get it it was weird.

It's the black background and gold/yellow text. I think, if I recalled correctly. But I thought the blue one was the old one... unless I'm mistaking it...
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    DeputyDerpy

PhantomMasterThief

KingStarfire

What we currently have the black one ? , or the newer V Blue one ? , i love the new blue, it's also bigger and it looks way better with the new Ui, for some reason, we didn't get it it was weird.

It's the black background and gold/yellow text. I think, if I recalled correctly. But I thought the blue one was the old one... unless I'm mistaking it...
    The black with gold is the Old one, and the Blue is the New one, i honestly prefer the newer blue one, it just looks way cleaner and it's bigger so it's also easier to press,
    and we also kinda were needed to get the Newer blue one, but for some reason , (Meybe they forgot i don't know) we still have the old one, and In my opinion it's very ugly (it doesn't fit well with the new Ui), That's why KMS had created a newer, and a cleaner one !

Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    ~BUMP~
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    I'd personally prefer the old Quick Move button, since the new one takes up more screen space and is opaque, but I'll bring this up since it was part of the UI redesign.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    MegaScience

I'd personally prefer the old Quick Move button, since the old one takes up more screen space and is opaque, but I'll bring this up since it was part of the UI redesign.
    Thank you for replying could you also please forward my other bug reports , like final cut , carte rose finale, and star force enhancements, i just want gms to get to the same level on smoothness and overall fun as KMS :D

I know the game can't be fixed in a 1 Week or day, but small steps lead to victory :D

Can i link my other bug reports here ? ( If not then i respect that )
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    MegaScience

I'd personally prefer the old Quick Move button, since the new one takes up more screen space and is opaque, but I'll bring this up since it was part of the UI redesign.
    Update my friend from MapleSEA has also told me that when you move the map on the left side with your'e mouse then the whole contents of the events on the left side should move down and up as you move down the map.

So the events notifers on the left side are not static like now, but they should be dynamic, please tell that to your'e team too, i don't want them to just Add the blue button but to add, the Complete package as it should have been since the V Limitless Update , Thanks and have a nice day :)
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    this is still not fixed.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    I'll just be happy if it stops covering half the lightbulb. Just doesn't look right, you know?
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    ( Deleted , it's the exact same thing as my next commnet )
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    Here's how the quick move and quest notifiers should function: https://imgur.com/22cNvbC

That is a beautiful sight to behold.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    bumping, because i made the gif actually work,: this is how the quest notifier and it's contents should function, they should be dynamic instead of static.

giphy.gif

*Edit This should not be present in GMS, this is just in MSEA Version .
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Please don't forget about this visual bug.

i made a mistake; the Quest Notifier icons should not move up and down with the mini map ( that feature is only present on MSEA, and it's actually bad for the game )

However the Quick Move button Should be blue, as it was the new style that it got Post V Update, and it is still bugged to this day.

The Quick Move button is Black & Gold in GMS, Instead of Blue & White.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    This is still not fixed as of the 20th of March, 2018.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    All right this is a Small bug, but it's still not fixed as of the 5th April , 2018