[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

San Commerci Travel

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I have noticed that new characters who complete the commerci quest line still cannot use a tele rock to travel in that area. My older characters who completed it before the revamp can but not my Kanna. I don't know if this is an issue with Kanna or all new characters. I was wondering if it would be possible to add a Taxi in first town where Berry is? The dimensional mirror only sends you to the first town. This does not make sense because the pq is in San Commerci. It is annoying to walk to San Commerci from the first town every time I want to do the pq or daily quests on my ship. Please add a taxi for players who have completed the quest line!
  1. Can you tele to commerci on a character that completed the pre-quests after the revamp?6 votes
    1. Yes, I go there all the time.
       17% (1 vote)
    2. No, I have to walk like a noob.
       83% (5 votes)

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Can they do Henesys/Pantheon -> Party Play -> Commerci? Kind of a roundabout way of doing it, though. Would be better if dimensional mirror just dumped you in front of the Trading Post... and do you still have to recomplete the quest weekly? I remember that being really annoying back before I found out about the Party Play tele lol.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited October 2017
    I have no quests in commerci that I can do other than the every day ship quests. I completed them all and have not seen any pop back up. I would like the mirror to drop off at the trading post as well. You bring up a good point that as it stands Commerci is not a place you can go straight to from Pantheon. Adding that town in would be nice. I think part of the issues that I'm seeing with San Commerci could stem from the fact that it is not recognized as a town. If you try to go into the auction house it tells you that it can only be accessed from a town. Then if you go into the trading post some how it is seen as a town and you can go to auction house. This is kinda messed up.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2017
    can't you just use the mirror to get there from any town?
    or is it bugged for most characters that completed it before they killed off dawnveil?
    I use the partyplay tele cause my mirror portal is borked due to certain quest resets.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    or is it bugged for most characters that completed it before they killed off dawnveil?
    I use the partyplay tele cause my mirror portal is borked due to certain quest resets.

the first one, i can go to commerci from maple guide, but can't from mirror.

lf> a fix.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    You bring up a good point that as it stands Commerci is not a place you can go straight to from Pantheon. Adding that town in would be nice.

Oh, I meant that the Party Play option lets you teleport directly to San Commerci (it can be accessed from certain towns - I know Henesys and Pantheon have that option).
    Catooolooo wrote: »

The issue with the mirror is that it takes you to that one fishing village that's three maps away from where you need to go to do voyages lol.

And yeah, I dunno if they fixed it, but I remember having to talk to Neinhart to do the quest to unlock the Dimensional Mirror option after every maintenance when it got broken lol. Haven't done so since learning about the Party Play option, though.

PhantomMasterThief
  • BunnySakiBunnySaki
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited October 2017
    This was due to Commerci Revamp in v.175. If you had charcters that saved the map before it then you can still teleport there. My 200 aran which has it saved before revamp can teleport there but my dual blade which I started after, cannot.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/14999/updated-v-175-heroes-of-maple-blaster-patch-notes
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited October 2017
    Yes, this needs to be fixed
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited October 2017
    agree