[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Update] World Leap Issues

ArwooArwoo
Reactions: 17,755
edited October 2017 in Announcements
We will be processing world transfers for individuals who submitted a ticket from 10/3/2017 to 10/17/2017 if the issue was pertaining to the population limit in Bera. For those who submitted a ticket due to the friendship ring issue, we will be processing these transfers as well after case by case investigations.

Please note that accounts must be in good standing and that this rule applies to the transfers stated above.
These transfers will be processed in upcoming maintenances throughout October.

Thank you all for your patience and hope to see you all in your desired worlds.
InvulgoDankNugsDanielmalpe

Comments

• BryanMeringueBryanMeringue
    Reactions: 400
    edited October 2017
    Yas yas yas! Thank you.
  • MultiSkillsMultiSkills
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2017
    So the population bug is going to get fixed before the friendshop ring issue. I actually expected this.

Thanks for all the hard work! I'm sure I can speak on behalf of everyone who was effected by this, that we all appreciate the hard work Nexon has put into this.
  • NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited October 2017
    What about all the players who were not active during the World Transfer Event who are now returning to the game to find themselves left with no guild members or friends? There are players who wish to more to Bera and join their friends again after missing the event.

How will you be addressing this?
  • PrecislyPrecisly
    Reactions: 680
    edited October 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    We will be processing world transfers for individuals who submitted a ticket from 10/3/2017 to 10/17/2017 if the issue was pertaining to the population limit in Bera. For those who submitted a ticket due to the friendship ring issue, we will be processing these transfers as well after case by case investigations.

Please note that accounts must be in good standing and that this rule applies to the transfers stated above.

lol. wait. lol. you're fixing bera population issue before friendship ring? so i could have just lied and said i had bera population issue instead of a friendship ring issue which let me not transfer? the population issue is for last minute people who decided they wanted to leave. i tried to leave days before these people had this issue, along with plenty of other people & we have to wait longer?????????????????????????
  • ArwooArwoo
    edited October 2017
    Precisly wrote: »

lol. wait. lol. you're fixing bera population issue before friendship ring? so i could have just lied and said i had bera population issue instead of a friendship ring issue which let me not transfer? the population issue is for last minute people who decided they wanted to leave. i tried to leave days before these people had this issue, along with plenty of other people & we have to wait longer?????????????????????????

Both issues are being resolve at the same time. Apologies if the initial wording is confusing.
    At the end of the day, anyone who has submitted a ticket experiencing either issue will be investigated before the leap is processed.
    Precisly
  • Zerobeat36Zerobeat36
    Reactions: 700
    edited October 2017
    Edit: Ok after seeing Arwoo's post ^ above me I'd like to apologize and thank you for clearing that up.

Transferring from Windia to Bera
    IGN: Blah (BLAH)
    Class: Night Lord
    Date: 9/28
    1st Ticket Number: #511895
    2nd Ticket Number: #514038
  • PrecislyPrecisly
    edited October 2017

Both issues are being resolve at the same time. Apologies if the initial wording is confusing.
    At the end of the day, anyone who has submitted a ticket experiencing either issue will be investigated before the leap is processed.

thank you!
  • TimmyGMSTimmyGMS
    Reactions: 1,200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    I'd like to suggest that you increase the duration of the time to 10/25/2017. There might be some players who didn't submitted tickets for their characters due to the lack of communication here. You never told the players to submit a ticket after the population limit error occurred in Bera. "For those who were unable to leap due to the Bera population limit issue, we are working to process the transfer for those who have been investigated. We apologize for these unforeseen issues and ask for your patience as we investigate."
    Source: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/25666/an-update-on-world-leap-issues
  • Zerobeat36Zerobeat36
    edited October 2017
    I have a new question. You said this: "We will be processing world transfers for individuals who submitted a ticket from 10/3/2017 to 10/17/2017"

My 2nd ticket number #514038 has this date: October 02, 2017 19:52 /// What does this mean for me? Did I submit too early and now I'm going to be left behind?

I mean the GM in the ticket said this: "We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you and rest assured that we have forwarded all your relevant details to our Development Team." /// Am I safe?

Edit: I mean your 1st announcement board for us was made near the end of the day on October 2nd. I saw the post right away and forwarded my information as you had requested.
  • TimmyGMSTimmyGMS
    Reactions: 1,200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Zerobeat36 wrote: »
    My 2nd ticket number #514038 has this date: October 02, 2017 19:52 /// What does this mean for me? Did I submit too early and now I'm going to be left behind?

Anyone that submitted a ticket before the world transfer event ended was eligible to be transferred, which should be the upcoming maintenances throughout October.
  • ArwooArwoo
    edited October 2017
    Hey Zerobeat36, that would be because you're experiencing the Friendship ring issue, right? That time frame is only for those who came across the population error.

@TimmyGMS, Currently, there are 1,000+ World Leap request issues that were accumulated during the time frame presented. Sadly, this is the best option that is possible to us without the possibility of abuse. If we did extend the time frame, Maplers who experienced neither issue would be able to lie to access another world.

We want to transfer those who genuinely experienced either of the two issues and not those seeking benefit from the situation. Ultimately, if we did extend the time frame and thousands of more requests were to come in, we could run into trouble investigating all cases and it could take an even longer time to resolve.
    Zerobeat36Hiyori
  • Zerobeat36Zerobeat36
    edited October 2017
    Hey Zerobeat36, that would be because you're experiencing the Friendship ring issue, right? That time frame is only for those who came across the population error

Ok gotcha, thanks for clearing that up. :)
  • HaiSoDaCoolHaiSoDaCool
    Reactions: 385
    edited October 2017
    So for the friendship ring problem, how will you guys get into contact with us? Through closed tickets? Email?
  • ArwooArwoo
    edited October 2017
    So for the friendship ring problem, how will you guys get into contact with us? Through closed tickets? Email?

If you're not transferred at the end of this month, please submit another ticket to follow up.
    KDKZ
  • PallyCookiePallyCookie
    Reactions: 410
    edited October 2017
    As I remember we were told to wait for further news about the issue of the final day block on Beta.

As in those who were stuck half way between worlds and started transferring should submit a ticket but that you guys were thinking of a way to handle those who did not start the xfer process but were going to on the last day and thus still affected...

When did this change? It seems many got blocked out waiting to submit a ticket at a later time for no reason.
  • ProgenyProgeny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017

Thank You Arwoo!

You have made up to everything! <3

Note: You guys market my first ticket solved which was sent before 10/17/2016. Will you still transfer me and those who this happend to?

My ticket number (519004) if this helps with anything.
  • ProgenyProgeny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Progeny wrote: »

Thank You Arwoo!

You have made up to everything! <3

Note: You guys market my first ticket solved which was sent before 10/17/2016. Will you still transfer me and those who this happend to?

My ticket number (519004) if this helps with anything.

Please submit another ticket to follow up.

Ok, sent another one explaining the situation.

Thank you!
  • KennayKennay
    Reactions: 630
    edited October 2017
    I have had both errors: Ring issue/Max population issue and been opening tickets since then.

IGN: Neri
    World: Windia
    To:Bera

#1 Ticket: #511673 September 27
    #2 Ticket: #512683 September 29
    #3 Ticket: #514003 October 2
    #4 Ticket: #514751 October 4

I kept reopening checks because case was never solver, and I followed Arwons forums messages to just keep everyone updated.
    I hope this helps.. please let me know I i should open a new ticket.
  • PrecislyPrecisly
    edited October 2017
    Kennay wrote: »
    I have had both errors: Ring issue/Max population issue and been opening tickets since then.

I kept reopening checks because case was never solver, and I followed Arwons forums messages to just keep everyone updated.

lol it's not possible to have both issues
  • ProgenyProgeny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Kennay wrote: »

lol it's not possible to have both issues

And it's not possible that he had the ring issue the first time and towards the end the max population issue registered as the main error?