[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Okay, which one of you used the Orb of Confusion

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited October 2017 in Rants and Raves
tumblr_moxovvWxCj1rrxr8fo1_500.gif

I lost my only ticket to Magnus which was required for me to finish my 5th job quest and got disconnected due to the servers lagging me out right as it was about to die. Any chance of Customer Service giving me a free pass to 5th job or am I SoL until reset?

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2017
    afaik you can continue to do magnus until you are in the room when it dies, so you should still be able to do it, also you can do any version of mag to get 5th job, easy, norm or hard.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    afaik you can continue to do magnus until you are in the room when it dies, so you should still be able to do it, also you can do any version of mag to get 5th job, easy, norm or hard.

This is correct. Normal Magnus has an unlimited entry limit (once every 30 minutes) and a one-per-day clear limit. I'm not sure about Easy mode, but I believe it's the same.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited October 2017
    This is going to sound silly but it turns out I ended up killing Magnus afterall? It just never showed up in my quest guide (which always bugs out and never appears half the time).
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited October 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    This is correct. Normal Magnus has an unlimited entry limit (once every 30 minutes) and a one-per-day clear limit. I'm not sure about Easy mode, but I believe it's the same.

That's correct, all Magnus modes have unlimited entry limits until cleared.