[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mihile NO "Return to Ereve" skill

DessonanceDessonance
Reactions: 100
edited April 2017 in Bug Reporting
Every cygnus knight is supposed to have this skill, including Mihiles. Its included in Mihile's skills on balance patch notes. YET if you create a mihile and skip the cutscenes you won't receive it. There are people who main mihile (including me), who still do not have access to this skill, and am obviously unable to delete my char and make a new one to obtain it.

Comments

• PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited April 2017
    Same, I got my Mihile at lv200
    Luckily is not main, only for Link Skill. But they should really lookup on this
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited April 2017
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    We'll forward this bug to our investigations team to see if it can be resolved.

Arwoooo~
  • SumiSumi
    Reactions: 1,840
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Im still missing skills on my mihile
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited October 2017
    The reason for this (and I'm not sure why Nexon hasn't fixed it even though the cause was confirmed) is that you get that skill by doing the tutorial from beginning to end. If you skip it, like skipping Mai's tutorial in Maple Island as an Explorer, you do not get the skill like you don't get the free relaxer chair (but the skill is unintentially not given for skipping).

Edit: also you're not SoL as they will eventually give currently created mihiles, usually just the ones who reported the bug, the skill during a scheduled maintenance.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    This was supposed to have been fixed back in April: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/21867/complete-scheduled-minor-patch-april-13-2017

It's possible that the fix only applied to new Mihiles, not existing ones.