[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dimension Invasion PQ

bolee_bolee_
Reactions: 200
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi Nexon,

As everyone knows, the bonus stage of Dimension Invasion PQ used to be based on how quickly you cleared the normal stages. Now the bonus stage is based off o RNG, meaning you cannot consistently get the blackheart boss in bonus stage which every player wants so we can get the high quality dimension gloves. I don't mind that the bonus stage is based off of RNG, but to have the box rewards also RNG based is unfair in my opinion. The fact that we have to face the 'RNG factor' twice to possibly get a piece of the high quality dimension glove seems unbalanced. I suggest that either the boxes become non-RNG based, meaning we always get a piece of the glove as a reward, or you revert the changes to which bonus stage you get back to how quickly you cleared the preceding stages. This way, I feel it is more fair and balanced since we don't have to go through the RNG factor twice.

I hope this suggestion was helpful and that other users feel the same sentiment as me.

Thanks,
bolee

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited October 2017
    I feel like it's fine the way it is. Before it was rather annoying to have to wait several minutes to get the grinding bonus stage. Blackheart still shows up fairly frequently as well.
  • bolee_bolee_
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2017
    Well out of the last 50 Dimension Invasion PQ's I've ran, I have gotten Blackheart about 4 times...
    edited October 2017
    Well, the issue with this in the first place is that most people do DIPQ to grind, not for the boss drops, which is usually a nice thing to get on the side. Pensalir should be a good replacement (If you don't have that already).
  • dowiedowie
    Reactions: 700
    edited October 2017
    penasalir a good replacement for high grade dimension wut? In what way is this true. High Grade is pretty much what you're stuck with until sweetwater or tyrant.
    edited October 2017
    dowie wrote: »
    penasalir a good replacement for high grade dimension wut? In what way is this true. High Grade is pretty much what you're stuck with until sweetwater or tyrant.

Err, replacement until you can get the gloves. My bad.