[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

EU Reboot server

Comments

• TaoismanTaoisman
    Reactions: 210
    edited July 2017
    I was surprised to see EU didn't have Reboot. I can play the normal worlds on NA, but Reboot's latency is just too high for an enjoyable experience (too much menu and damage lag). +1
    darik
  • MajmanMajman
    Reactions: 660
    edited July 2017
    Taoisman wrote: »
    I was surprised to see EU didn't have Reboot. I can play the normal worlds on NA, but Reboot's latency is just too high for an enjoyable experience (too much menu and damage lag). +1

They did a Q&A a few months back and they said EU Reboot would be a thing but not on day 1 and now we know nothing about it. Rather stupid but let's get real, it's Nexon. Master of delays and no information.
    Shades2
  • DamiianDamiian
    Reactions: 630
    edited July 2017
    At the beginning of march Arwoo said "We're currently in discussions in regards to the Reboot EU server". It's been four months and we still have zero information about that. Nexon please start talking to the community if you want to keep this game alive....
    darik
  • TimesRefluxTimesReflux
    Reactions: 555
    edited July 2017
    Damiian wrote: »
    At the beginning of march Arwoo said "We're currently in discussions in regards to the Reboot EU server". It's been four months and we still have zero information about that. Nexon please start talking to the community if you want to keep this game alive....

Yeah this is getting a bit ridiculous now, what is the point of this sub-forum if suggestions aren't even looked at by anyone higher up than volunteers... Such a lack of communication for a company that implements volunteer groups etc. but doesn't seem to give them any clear cut answers to reciprocate to players...
    darik
  • DaivesDaives
    Reactions: 100
    edited August 2017
    Reboot in EU would be awesome
  • NoNeedNoNeed
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I'd love an EU Reboot server, purely cause of the connectivity issues and lags I get from playing on any of the NA servers from the EU. Plus a nice fresh start where things seem more fair for every single player is a nice addition to the game.

The only downside being is that Luna might become similar to the old EMS Demethos, AKA absolutely dead.
    Phorce
  • PhorcePhorce
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2017
    I assume there is still no sign or Reboot coming to EU server? :(
  • xCoraxCora
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited August 2017
    all we can do is waiting but i really hope someone could give us a answer.

or at least throw us a bone like "expect reboot this year" like they did when they announced merge and delayed it for a few months.

something anything would already help a lot :'(
    darik
  • GameOverPloxYello200GameOverPloxYello200
    Reactions: 555
    edited September 2017
    +1 on that.
  • BuckYouBuckYou
    Reactions: 1,490
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    is this still being discussed? Almost a year ago they said that it would be added in the "near future"
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited September 2017
    BuckYou wrote: »
    is this still being discussed? Almost a year ago they said that it would be added in the "near future"

and when they closed cwkpq they said the revamp would be done within the year, now 1 year + later.. still no revamp for it.
  • xCoraxCora
    edited September 2017
    lets give this one a little push after so many other suggestion have shown up
    darik
  • AlmightymagikarpAlmightymagikarp
    Reactions: 620
    edited October 2017
    very simple im not playing maplestory till we get eu reboot, normal server is just not fun anymore.
    and im far from alone in this
    Shades2
  • MajmanMajman
    Reactions: 660
    edited October 2017
    very simple im not playing maplestory till we get eu reboot, normal server is just not fun anymore.
    and im far from alone in this

Same, feels rather useless to play on either Luna or NA reboot if we get our own server.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited October 2017
    Majman wrote: »
    ManiOh, what do you mean? forced, how? A new server with good ping for EU players, some will put money in it yes but it's not P2W so i don't see the problem in a new server.

I would KINDA agree with you if we were talking about a "Luna 2" server since it's basically P2W on the standard servers.

I agree, im a european player playing in GMS REBOOT and im TIRED of all the ping and the loot lat and all the lag when changing channels and all the crashes etc etc etc, id love to see a europe REBOOT SERVER thats its FREE 2 PLAY, id keep spending euros on cosmetics as im doing in gms reboot so its a win for me and a win for nexon :) .
    Shades2
  • Shades2Shades2
    Reactions: 585
    edited October 2017
    timefor EU REBOOT :D nexon needs tomake it already instead of ignoring the community
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2017
    Soo hows the situation on the making of a EU REBOOT server nexon? Any news? Id really love to see a european reboot server anytime soon :D
  • Shades2Shades2
    Reactions: 585
    edited November 2017
    darik wrote: »
    Soo hows the situation on the making of a EU REBOOT server nexon? Any news? Id really love to see a european reboot server anytime soon :D

no update they still said therethinking about it in a q and A. lol.. same answer sincethey merged ems with gms lmao...
    darik
  • shavitshavit
    Reactions: 1,460
    edited November 2017
    To Nexon: If you're not going to give us an EU server; why not prioritize fixing most of the skills in the game relying on low ping?
    darik
  • xCoraxCora
    edited November 2017
    its even better that we miss sooooo many good events ...

also noted that 2 months ago i even gave arwoo the link of this suggestion, seems like he didnt even bother reading it...