[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
A Better Maple: Revamp Equipment Tooltip
Please consider to revamp the Equipment UI Tooltip so it will have a more modern look as shown below:
- The title of the equipment will be in the mddile.
- As we don't get additional stats
for newly obtained equipments, please make that all the equipments will be given with a dot with outlined border
and stats included will be given with random range (like in the old maple).
- For scrolled items and items obtained with stats with random range, the addition to the stat will be shown in blue color (as shown in the picture).
For example: +70
(70 + 1) => +70
- The row of the classes' names will be shown more clearly.
- It's greatly recommended that text-size for the equipment's details will remain as it's today.
For cases like this:
- Some equipments like this don't include that MaxHP and MaxMP are +10% with the addition of percentage where necessary (the current view which is shown as MaxHP: +10 and MaxMP: +10 is incorrect).
- For players in Luna (like me, which includes equipments from the EMS pre-migration period) - there are equipments with some stats included in (such as: All stats: +3% and more) which are missing from the equipment tooltip view. Although, the stats are applied while the equipments are equipped by the player. The expected result is that the player will able to see all the stats
of the equip in the tooltip.
Thank you for listening.
Please say something about these to assist in fowarding to the game team.
- Do you wish to see the above changes applied into the game, too?26 votes
Yes!! Everything of the new changes is great and I wish to see everything in game! 38% (10 votes)
Yes, at least to see the missing stats and MaxHP +10%/MaxMP +10% correctly. 38% (10 votes)
No, everything is unnecessary. 8% (2 votes)
I don't care. 15% (4 votes)