[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Update] World Leap Issues

Comments

• ReduxRedux
    Reactions: 660
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Another maintenance, another week my main is stuck in Khroa. :) :) :)
  • MishikuMishiku
    Reactions: 460
    edited October 2017
    Dazed wrote: »
    @Arwoo Will anyone be moved during this upcoming patch? :o
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/25940/scheduled-minor-patch-october-26-2017

^ I’d like to know this as well.. the upcoming update doesn’t mention players being moved :(
  • wishtheycaredwishtheycared
    Reactions: 655
    edited October 2017
    I will be really surprised if anything happens in this patch. I do not really blame Arwoo for anything that transpires (or actually doesn't). It isn't his fault. I am certain that he does whatever he can. I just know it won't happen in this maintenance.
    Correct me if I'm wrong of course.
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited October 2017
    Hi everyone! I do have an update in regards to those who experienced issues leaping in the recent World Leap event.

It was communicated that we would be bringing back the world leap NPC after this maintenance.
    However, the NPC will only function for those who submitted a ticket during the specified time frame mentioned in the original post.

We'll be creating a separate post with further clarifications, but this is for those who are diligently checking back on this thread.
    Zerobeat36
  • PrecislyPrecisly
    Reactions: 680
    edited October 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I do have an update in regards to those who experienced issues leaping in the recent World Leap event.

It was communicated that we would be bringing back the world leap NPC after this maintenance.
    However, the NPC will only function for those who submitted a ticket during the specified time frame mentioned in the original post.

We'll be creating a separate post with further clarifications, but this is for those who are diligently checking back on this thread.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss!!!!! so we can move today?
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited October 2017
    Precisly wrote: »

As soon as the maintenance is over:
    nWl6uCg.png

However, most Maplers should see this message when talking to the NPC:
    VtuSItg.png

Again, this is only for the characters that were included in a ticket during the time period specified in the original post.
    Zerobeat36
  • Zerobeat36Zerobeat36
    Reactions: 700
    edited October 2017
    Precisly wrote: »

As soon as the maintenance is over:
    nWl6uCg.png

However, most Maplers should see this message when talking to the NPC:
    VtuSItg.png

Again, this is only for the characters that were included in a ticket during the time period specified in the original post.

Really?! Yes! Does this work for the Friendship ring people and the max population people?
  • KorazyKorazy
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2017
    Well, poop, missing the event by literally month. :(
  • KorazyKorazy
    edited November 2017
    Hopefully there will be another event in the future, or may be bring back payed transfers like the old days? For those who would just want to transfer one or two? :D........... Just a thought.
  • LouLouLouLouLouLou
    edited November 2017
    Hey! iv been sending tickets all week about this but decided that the forums might yield better results. After the maintenance event every character on my acccount got the world leap compensation quest except my main character and kinesis. Is it still possible for the char to be moved? Thanks!

World: Bellocan

Characters names:
    Hufs
    Nomá
  • LouLouLouLouLouLou
    edited November 2017
    LouLouLou wrote: »
    Hey! iv been sending tickets all week about this but decided that the forums might yield better results. After the maintenance event every character on my acccount got the world leap compensation quest except my main character and kinesis. Is it still possible for the char to be moved? Thanks!

World: Bellocan

Characters names:
    Hufs
    Nomá

To add to this the tickets were submitted before the 26th :(
  • MissTeaMissTea
    edited November 2017
    My main character experience the Friendship Ring issue when the event period was still on going, I immediately submit a ticket AND wait for chat room to be open to talk to a GM to help with the ring issue, nothing was resolve and all they asked me to do is wait, "as long as you submitted a ticket saying that you genuinely experience the glitch" said GM in the chat room, it's been over a month since that ticket was created, still waiting on the "go" for transfer. As for the Bera population limit, to my knowledge, that happen after the glitch because I could still transfer my characters over Bera until the main that the ring was attached to, cannot transfer due to the ring glitch.

It is easy to say "hey, let's start a new character with new/old friends since my main character is stuck in another world" there is a reason why it is your MAIN, I cannot stress this enough, and my heart goes out to other players who have their main that are stuck. Good luck to you and stay positive!

Ticket : #523088
    Character name : WhiteBunny08
    Current Server : Windia
    Server I tried to transfer to : Bera