[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sugar Rush Attendance maintenance compensation

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Today's mini-patch notice states:
Nexon wrote:
Due to the first day of the Sugar Rush Honey Flow event being very short, we will be rewarding players who complete 13 days of the Sugar Rush Honey Flow event with the damage skin in a maintenance after the event ends.

In the past, when issues like this occurred, everyone got a free stamp in their attendance calendar.

This new type of compensation basically means that if I missed any days due to my own fault, I no longer deserve compensation for the day that was Nexon's fault. That does not seem fair to me.

Please go back to the old style of compensation, the free stamps.
Or, better yet, don't start an attenance event on patch day, and don't run attendance events with no spare days, in general.

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Whoa, whoa, whoa... you're saying things that are logical and make sense. We can't have any of that around here!

But srsly, an attendance event should not have so little room for error, including one of the days having a four hour window. =/
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    Mira wrote: »
    Whoa, whoa, whoa... you're saying things that are logical and make sense. We can't have any of that around here!

But srsly, an attendance event should not have so little room for error, including one of the days having a four hour window. =/

Agreed, at least a couple days buffer would be nice.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited October 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Today's mini-patch notice states:
    Nexon wrote:
    Due to the first day of the Sugar Rush Honey Flow event being very short, we will be rewarding players who complete 13 days of the Sugar Rush Honey Flow event with the damage skin in a maintenance after the event ends.

In the past, when issues like this occurred, everyone got a free stamp in their attendance calendar.

This new type of compensation basically means that if I missed any days due to my own fault, I no longer deserve compensation for the day that was Nexon's fault. That does not seem fair to me.

It also makes me feel that my effort was worthless for completing the 1st day within 4 hours.

>Use UTC for all events
    >Use PST/PDT for all maintenance

iOti2qA.png