[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Halloween Hot Week

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited October 2017 in General Chat
Umm... Apparently I am getting Tuesday Box on Monday 10/30/2017... I see Nexon Launcher says event starts 10/29 5pm PST but the latter part says Mon reward- Teleport Rock... umm, I still only get Tuesday box today the 30th... Please don't tell me we PST players only had 6 hours on the 29th (Sunday, not Monday) to claim the Monday box... ????

Comments

• ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited October 2017
    Just in case I took my Tuesday box already but I really was looking forward to get all 7 boxes for the bonus, although that's kinda common sense.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    This Hot Week is running on UTC time, apparently, despite the event notice saying otherwise.
    So you could have claimed the Monday box starting 5PM Sunday. Not that that's any help to you now.
  • duelghostduelghost
    Reactions: 1,170
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    I had the same issue, with this and the issue with collecting the boxes from the UI, I'm really hoping Nexon can give us a second chance for this.