[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gollux Equipment

RoamRoam
Reactions: 300
edited November 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There should be a way to obtain Gollux Equips a second time if you've destroyed them via Star Force, in reboot.
An event, a reset ticket or just let raise the limit of how many times you can purchase them at the NPC Lucia.

Not even for just people that have destroyed their equips, would be cool to have multiple gollux sets for Drop % and % Stat.
This would only be pertaining to Reboot, as for normal servers you can purchase through the trading system.
  1. Should there be a way to obtain Gollux Equips if they were destroyed or accidentally NPCed in Reboot7 votes
    1. YES
       86% (6 votes)
    2. NO
       14% (1 vote)

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2017
    I would like this feature to be in regular servers too.
    PhantomMasterThiefIts2Sharp4URoamSlicedTime
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Honestly it's dumb, the fact that you can only purchase it once, it should have unlimited purchases, just like AbsoLab and Arcane Umbra.

*Talking About Cracked/Solid/Reinforced/Superior Gollux, Earrings/Rings.

Because the Belts and Pendants actually drop from Gollux ( at an RNG rate of course)

but not limited once per gollux per maple ID how dumb doe's that sounds ?

TL;DR: Make Gollux accessories buyable infinite number of times like AbsoLab/Arcane Umbra, on all worlds, and not just reboot as OP wants to.

oh, and i didn't vote, because this option doesn't exist in the poll: Should there be a way to obtain Gollux Equips if they were destroyed or accidentally NPCed in GMS ( All Worlds ) +1 from me.
    Its2Sharp4URoamSlicedTime
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited November 2017
    Usually no game changing suggestion get's implemented so....yeah. GLHF
  • RoamRoam
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2017
    The only reason why I suggested that it would only be in reboot is because the market would go down in regular servers I assume. But either way it goes I'm 100% sure everybody would love if it was implemented