HOW TO ENTER
• Save and print out the art files (Cadena, Illium, or both). Both color or black & white printouts are fine.
• Cut out the character and place them in the desired setting.
• Take a photo of the character printout in the setting, and post the photo to Twitter or the MapleStory forums.
o For Twitter, the post must include either #CadenaArtContest or #IlliumArtContest to be entered in the contest.
o For the MapleStory forums, the post must be made in the official contest thread.
o Include the name of your MapleStory character and World with your entry.
Posts must be made before the end of the contest submission period, November 30, 2017.
RULES AND JUDGING:
You may submit one entry per character per platform. For example, you can post a picture of Cadena on Twitter, and a picture of Illium on Twitter. You can also post a picture of Cadena on the forums, and a picture of Illium on forums. However, you cannot post the same picture on both platforms—the setting must be different!
Multiple submissions, plagiarism, and use of inappropriate content (in the opinions of the judges) shall be grounds for disqualification.
The full disclosure of the Official Rules for this contest can be found here:
- 25% Creativity – How much effort was put into the creation of your setting?
- 25% Accuracy – How well does your setting reflect the character’s lore or theme?
- 25% Humor – Is your setting funny or clever?
- 25% Originality – How original is your setting? Is it different from other submissions?
As you can see, I did not Photoshop this. I simply printed out a picture of Cadena and placed the cut out in a real life scene. Let me know if there are still any confusions and we will do our best to address them.