[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No monster HP visibility

PlutoPluto
Reactions: 660
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality, I think

Bug Summary: Since the recent web and billing maintenance, despite setting my options to view hp and name/just hp/just name, I can't see a monster's HP or Name, including those on elite monsters.

How to reproduce: Set your options to view HP and/or Name. Attack a mob. Don't see either of those things.

Character: Cuteaco

Level: 99

Job: Xenon

World: Reboot

Time: November 5th, 5:40 pm EST - currently at the moment, November 6th, 4:09pm

Assistance, please.

Comments

• shavitshavit
    Reactions: 1,460
    edited November 2017
    What's your operating system?
    Is your system's uptime longer than 24 days?
    Do you update your OS often?
  • PlutoPluto
    Reactions: 660
    edited November 2017
    @shavit Oh, well crap I never restart this darn thing. Windows 10, home premium. Yes, updates are mandatory and cannot be fully removed. I'll restart and see if it'll work.
  • shavitshavit
    Reactions: 1,460
    edited November 2017
    Pluto wrote: »
    @shavit Oh, well crap I never restart this darn thing. Windows 10, home premium. Yes, updates are mandatory and cannot be fully removed. I'll restart and see if it'll work.

Press WIN+R and enter "shutdown /s /t 0", it'll restart your PC and the issue will fix.

egbnafo.png

It happens because of MapleStory not being able to handle a system uptime of over 2^31-1 milliseconds.
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017