[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Decided to tune out of Maple until Cadena release

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited November 2017 in General Chat
Only because I've been main-jumping since a little after R.E.D.. On average I jump mains about every 2 weeks, not because of nerfs but because I've already "done everything maple has to offer for each class," asside from getting to level 250, and I've already set my eyes on Cadena because it's something new. Not really participating in daily events either, since lots of the stuff is untradable and some events were confirmed to return in KMS, but am doing the Nova webpage event since I can claim the gifts a while after Cadena and Illium are out. Not ranting about anything nor quitting, but wondering if anyone is doing the same (also for Illium)?

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2017
    Well if u feel like this im afraid to tell u that u are bored of the game, mayb this game isnt for u.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017
    AznboiE wrote: »
    Only because I've been main-jumping since a little after R.E.D.. On average I jump mains about every 2 weeks, not because of nerfs but because I've already "done everything maple has to offer for each class," asside from getting to level 250, and I've already set my eyes on Cadena because it's something new. Not really participating in daily events either, since lots of the stuff is untradable and some events were confirmed to return in KMS, but am doing the Nova webpage event since I can claim the gifts a while after Cadena and Illium are out. Not ranting about anything nor quitting, but wondering if anyone is doing the same (also for Illium)?

Well, taking a break isn't a bad idea if you're getting bored. Lord knows I've done it every now and then. Game's more fun after a break.
    CatoooloooSherri
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited November 2017
    yeah i take breaks myself. probelm is its hard to level with people on scania. there is no one anymore who does that Romeo and Juliet PQ to fast level....
    Lilyflower
  • poppinbubblezpoppinbubblez
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited November 2017
    so i can save all my rewards for cadena from this share event? even the package?
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    I've recently came back from a break as well, around last week. Just in time (sorta) for Maplehood Watch. It's an amazing event! I slaughter stuff for free goodies! It's perfect! ♪
    Plus my main is getting lots of stuff from the whole Cadena/Illium events :D
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited November 2017
    so i can save all my rewards for cadena from this share event? even the package?

The giftbox says they're claimable until January 1, 2018, so I'm going to claim them when Cadena is released.
    poppinbubblez