[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

EU Reboot server

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2017
    shavit wrote: »
    To Nexon: If you're not going to give us an EU server; why not prioritize fixing most of the skills in the game relying on low ping?

YES PLEASE, recently i discovered i love dawn warrior but its unplayable outside europe maplestory :(
  • MajmanMajman
    Reactions: 660
    edited November 2017
    Yupp.. anything "skillshot" based outside Luna server is unplayable when theres more than 5 mobs on the screen.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Reactions: 865
    edited January 2018
    Giving this a nudge as the subject came up in my guild earlier today and was curious to know if it was being considered. Considering this thread is this many pages long, it seems there's a lot of Europeans who would love to play with a lower ping.

Of course starting a new server and having to start from scratch could be a pretty big barrier to making this happen. The other concern would be population. Maybe a poll should be done to gauge interest.
  • xCoraxCora
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited February 2018
    checking back after a few months and still no respond getting sad here.....
  • MajmanMajman
    edited February 2018
    Everything started with them saying "Wont be launced on day 1" around a year after still nothing. Nexon in a nutshell.
  • MawgMawg
    Reactions: 1,350
    edited March 2018
    Yet another vote for Reboot for Europe.

Nexon, we could all do it illegally, with lag, but would prefer to do it legally ... don't you want to make money?
  • xCoraxCora
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited March 2018
    cant you guys just add it as april suprise ?

i mean comeone there hasnt been any more gm responds for month now
  • Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    As far as i know there is 1 European server still on. Is the server still active and have a lot of players?

This is just my own analysis. Might be true. Might be wrong. In my opinion, the one that will get a huge hit will be the European normal server, not the normal server reboot. A lof of players from the normal server european will move to reboot european which will have 3 outcome. 1. Both server will run as usual and lively . 2 European normal server will be dead, only Reboot European surviving. but everything will still run as usual. 3. European server still dead, only reboot european server still kicking. But as the normal server doesn't run anymore and Maplestory can only rely on reboot income, Maplestory shutdown all EMS server and all EMS players will be asked to join the GMS.

European Reboot possibly can if European normal itself is very active and crowded. If European normal server is almost dead, with the reboot European, it is simply killing the normal server. Possibly if both have too little player, both server will be dead
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Mawg wrote: »

Nexon, we could all do it illegally, with lag, but would prefer to do it legally ... don't you want to make money?

Since the migration, it's not illegal for you to play the North American Reboot. And Nexon gets money if you spend any over there.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2018
    Yeah, they wouldn't let you choose which region to select if it weren't legal, nor would they put the lag disclaimers.
  • AlmightymagikarpAlmightymagikarp
    Reactions: 620
    edited March 2018
    I think alot of players would come back if there were a new eu reboot server, my friends and I for sure
    TimesReflux
  • MajmanMajman
    edited March 2018
    I think alot of players would come back if there were a new eu reboot server, my friends and I for sure

Same, me and 3 friends have been waiting since the Q&A for the release of EU reboot.
    TimesReflux
  • azzacuraazzacura
    Reactions: 765
    edited March 2018
    I know tons of players who quit the normal EU server because it's so much p2w, and don't want to put up with the lagg in current reboot server. I know at least 9 players who would come back from the dead to play on an EU reboot server, and I personally would also love to see it happen
    TimesReflux
  • TimesRefluxTimesReflux
    Reactions: 555
    edited April 2018
    Same, I would come back from a 2 year hiatus for EU reboot! Server merge 2 low population NA servers and put the resources into an EU server, don't understand how this is so hard?

Also a bit disheartening that this is the biggest thread on this forum for the past year and we have gotten no response, shows that this suggestion/feedback forum is useless for its sole purpose...
  • TimesRefluxTimesReflux
    edited April 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Mawg wrote: »

Since the migration, it's not illegal for you to play the North American Reboot. And Nexon gets money if you spend any over there.

He meant a private EU reboot server, not playing NA reboot...
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    I'm sure the Europe reboot server will open as soon as the Australian servers do.
    CatoooloooTimesRefluxspukibugiMajman
  • Seppo2kSeppo2k
    Reactions: 100
    Would also like to play on EU Reboot servers, hope they come out soon!
  • TUgiFTUgiF
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2018
    Reboot for EU im in :P
  • LyedenLyeden
    Reactions: 1,510
    edited May 2018
    tenor.png
  • TimesRefluxTimesReflux
    edited May 2018
    Volunteers could you please get us an official response from someone?